"You're the one being ridiculous, you're blushing, I saw that little smirk as you came in, don't think I didn't see it. You like him." The maid says as I sigh a little.

 "well- I won't say I'm in love. No chance, no way, I won't say it. It's too cliché, a Noble girl falling in love with someone who's evil? That's happened too many times before" I answer as the maid shakes her head with a smirk in disbelief, she takes a brush and starts going through my wet hair, she dries it and then begins styling it into a bun as another maid applies moisturiser, concealer and then foundation, the powdery kind, when all of the maids stop, "That's as far as we know" one maid says embarrassed as the Necromancer walks in, "No worries ladies, I'll take it from here." he says as the maids nod and walk out with the last one winking at me before making her hands form a heart before giggling, they were lucky I had a good relationship with them and I was willing to take a joke. I bite my lip and look to the necromancer who smiles slightly and takes a pad and some blush and begins applying it gently, he had a serious sort of focused look to him and it made me shiver, i tried to remain still as possible, "You look really pretty by the way.." he says, "With or without the makeup Ashentai, You're gorgeous just the way you are" this made me blush a little and close my eyes, he produces a faint chuckle and continues to apply the makeup using his spare hand to hold mine, he relaxes a little and finishes up with the blush. Glancing at my dress he picks up an eyeshadow that compliments both the dress and my eyes, he smiles before asking me to close my eyes. He begins to apply it with his middle finger and smiles, I couldn't stop myself from intertwining my hand with his, "You still care I see." he says monotonously, "That's sweet to know."

I let go of his hand and sadden for a moment, "What's up, did i say something wrong?"

"it's not what you said.. it-" I begin to stutter before running out the room crying. One of the maids walks in and raises an eyebrow as the Necromancer just shrugged. my father catches me and cleans away my tears, "hush now, what's the matter, he didn't upset you did he?" My father says as he looks at me, "Look at you, he's going to have re apply all of it. but as he said, Make up or not, you're just as pretty as your mother, and her mother, and even her mother. Guess it runs in the family." he chuckles trying to make me feel better, the necromancer comes in saddened and embarrassed, "go apologize to him, he didn't hurt you. And by the looks of him, he doesn't dream of it."

"But you don't know what he is." I mutter as I walk back to the necromancer who reveals his hand to me, I look away and he lowers his hand, "Why are you avoiding me, and calling me by my title, You know who I am Ashentai... I'm no stranger to you..."

"That's where you're wrong, ever since THAT day you became someone I love-d" I snap as the Necromancer sheds a few tears, "Someone.. You... Loved?" he repeats as I turn my head away and nod, "yes. Keep up." I answer... with immediate regret, I hug him tightly, "I'm sorry, i was mean, you don't deserve someone like me," I sadden lowering his hood so that I could see him better, he holds a reassuring smile and gaze to me as if he's forgiven me, "we all make mistakes little elf, just because you're a noble, you're no different than me or Dracana, Eshin, Sedin or anyone else", he hugs me back as my father walks in seeing the tiefling and I hugging, "Ashentai..." he says completely aghast by the figure that was holding me in his arms, the tiefling looks over, sees my father and his eyes widen, "Sir, I mean no harm to your little girl, I - I know what I am, I know you hate - no - hate's the wrong word, I know you completely loathe us but there's nothing to worry about I won't hurt her under any circumstances, if anything, if she was hurt, I'd sacrif-"

"Enough. I have heard Enough, Finish her make-up and get out of my sight, I never want to see you again, you wretched being." my father scolds as the necromancer frowns. "Of course sir," he turns to me and sits me down, reapplying the makeup and adding mascara and lip gloss, he then lets my hair down and takes a brush, going through my hair and then stop, "Sir, If I may ask, What was her favourite hairstyle as a child?" the tiefling asks as the father tears up before guiding him in doing my favourite hair style as a child. "my boy, I see you mean no cold intention and have underestimated your race, may you forgive me?" he asks as the tiefling nods, "Thank you."