Vehicle starts moving and I dial Alice. "Kent? Is everything alright?"

"No, no, it's not. Grab everything you need and be at my place in ten minutes."

"What happened? I'm in pajamas, give me—"

"I don't care!" I was too rude. "Did you hear exploding sound?"

"Yes— oh lord, Kent are you alright? You need help? Liam!"

"Yes, I'm okay, be here in ten." Police and emergency car's lights and sounds are everywhere. Despite the paved road I fly to house. Alice and Liam are already here.

"What happened? Are you alright?" She runs to me immediately after I step out of car.

"Everything's alright with me." I make my way to Hope's side.

"Then what hap— oh my goodness!" I pick Hope up and throw house key at Liam. He opens the door and I rush upstairs.

"What happened to her?" I glance at Liam for a second. "He's reliable." Alice opens her case.

"We were on mission and bomb exploded, then her head was bleeding." I say. "She will be okay right? Everything is going to be fine."

"I don't know Kent. I have to remove her clothes, leave for two minutes." Liam waits for me to the door. I'm loosing my pace when I leave room.

First thing I think about is that I have to change my clothes. "Where are you going Kent?" Liam follows me in my room.

I remove everything I had on and put something else. "I have to burn these." With clothes I clean my hands from Hope's blood hysterically.

"Kent, Kent calm down. She's going to be okay." Guy behind me says.

"How do you know?! Maybe she won't make it tonight, maybe she's injured seriously. It was my fault, I left her alone." I say, my voice higher than ever. "I didn't answer my goddamn earbud when she fucking needed me." Guiltiness lowers my voice.

"I wasn't able to answer, I couldn't. I- I didn't think this- this could happen in such short time." My voice is willing to break. "If I'd answer her when she found bomb, if I'd demand her to get out of there and not go back to party none of this would happen."

I can't get that goddamn blood off my hands. "Now she's dying and- and I can't do anything, I can't assist her." My hands are working with uncontrollable speed. "Can you bring me her clothes, please?"

When Liam returns with her clothes I ball everything and run downstairs. I pull my hip flask as I approach back yard. Drink is what'll help me, so I drink from flask, then pour alcohol on fabrics and drop lit match on it.

After everything burned I return upstairs, step in the room. Alice is packing medical equipment and I kneel next to Hope.

She looks so vulnerable, pale and exhausted. "How is she?"

"Critically stable."

"Will she be okay?"

"I don't know." I quickly look up at Alice. "Either she'll be perfectly fine tomorrow or we'll need to take her to hospital." My eyes run to Hope again. "She's very strong, she'll make it. I hope so."

I nod. I know she'll make it, I just feel that she won't give up that easily. "There's robe in Hope's closet, I surmise she won't mind if you put it on." I say to Alice, who's standing in her nightgown front of Liam.

"Before that, can I have word with you?" Alice asks and opens door.

"I'll stay with her." Liam tilts his head at sleeping girl.