Chapter 66

" Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a good sleep! Today's news is, The worldwide famous Billionaires Kim Dong-wook and his wife Kim Yi-mi and the only sister of BTS, Kim Yan has been missing from past 3 months, Police are doing their best in finding her but there is no trace of her, the last time her family saw her was that construction site, I hope she comes back safely.. recently it is said that the weather— "

Mr. Kim turn off the TV as he sigh and sit while leaning on couch. It's been 3 months, 3 months and 2 days, Yan has been missing, Even though Bts are Mafia Kings but they were unable to find her.

A drop of tear slipped Mr. Kim's eyes as he close his eyes thinking about everything which was happening from past months, How Yan came into their lifes..

His beloved wife, Kim Yi-mi had stopped eating, she would spend her day while sitting in a corner of their room while staring at Yan's picture while mumbling her name, begging her to come back..

His son's has stopped talking, they would stay like emotionless doll.

Seokjin would cook spicy foods and would stand in front door while staring outside waiting for Yan. She loved spicy foods. At the end of the day, he would come back and tell the maids to keep the food on refrigerator and when Yan will come, wake him up.

Yoongi would do nothing but take the foods out of refrigerator and eat the food Seokjin made for Yan everyday, he thinks, just like how Yan use to get mad whenever her foods were touched by someone, she will come back if he eats it.

Namjoon would buy new books saying, when she will come back, as her punishment, she has to complete these all books. It would upset him thinking she won't come but shaking off his mind, he was waiting for her.

Hoseok was learning new dance steps, he was excited to show Yan his steps, everyday he would ask their father that when is Yan coming, I've to make some more steps.

Jimin was badly effected, he would always bully others in school saying, Are you the reason why my Yanie is not coming home? You dared! His reputation was down falling..

Taehyung, he would stare at night sky remembering the promise Yan had made under these shinning stars, he started faking his smiles and would talk to moon all night, asking about, did you saw our yan? How is she? Take care of her ok! Tell her, her oppas are waiting! Come fast!

Jungkook would go out early and would come home drunk, he would shout at his hyungs, would talk back to everyone.. he was becoming ill-mannered.. He was always drunk.. because of it, Mr. Kim also took his credit card but Jungkook used his black card instead.. he would takk disrespectfully to his own family.

A sob from Mr. Kim broke the silence but no one came to wipe his tears.. as always Seokjin was standing outside with plates of Foods, Yoongi was eating last night's food made for Yan, Namjoon was in his study room, writting letters to Yan but he didn't knew what should he write in address.

Hoseok was practicing dance steps for Yan. Jimin was in his room doing god knows what. Taehyung was his room staring at Yan's pics with them. Just then Jungkook came inside Mansion wobbling with a alcohol bottle in his one hand.

Seokjin glared at him..

" You brat! Eww! Why are you drinking in this morning! What if Yan came and after seeing you, She went away again huh!? Go away! "

He said and again stood in his place while staring at gate. Jungkook stumbled and walked ahead ignoring him. Mr. Kim was helpless, even if he ask Jungkook to stop drinking, he just gonna talk back so there was no use of it.

Jungkook straightly went to Yan's room and laid on bed while sniffing. After mumbling some things he fell asleep.

Mr.kim sighed.

" Yanie, Come back soon we are waiting! "

Somewhere else,

" Jongsuk.. "

King called out as Jong-suk stood in front of him bowing.

" Yes my king! "

" Is Princess ready? "

He asked, Jong-suk paused..

" Yes King, Princess is fully ready, she shall be leaving soon.. Won't you see her for last time? "

" I want but i can't, it's for her own good and tell Mr. Lee to prepare the car, I must pay Kims a visit.. "

With it King stood up and walk away with a smirk that shows that He won. He won again. Ae-Yan was trained straight 3 months again for the upcoming journey.. The bloodthirsty monster inside her was awakened.

Ae-Yan was in her room, she tied a bandage around her hand where Carlos had made mark, till now, her all memories were wiped, she wore her dress and look at herself in mirror.

Sparing a last glance at her room, she walk out, This time, she was going alone.. Sarang. Her deadly palace.

She took her bike and went away as Jong-suk would only stare at her back with sadness. He didn't knew how long it was gonna take.. gulping to calm down, he turn away and walk away. He knew it was not the end, instead it was the start..

One thing was true..

If more than 2 peoples came together to kill.. they are Gangster but.. If one person came alone... Then its MONSTER!.. ”

                            THE END