Chapter = 03

°• Author Pov •°

There was a death silence only breathing sounds were heard

There was a death silence only breathing sounds were heard.. Yan look at her mother who was looking at her back with pleading eyes..

Indeed after so many years she saw her mother whom she loves with her whole heart.. Happy.. She was confused but a anger rush to her .

“ DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.. HOW CAN YOU MOM? ”

“ Yi calm down.. I– ”

CALM DOWN HOW MOM.. YOU ARE TELLING ME!! TO CALM DOWN.... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS MOM.. ITS BEEN JUST 6 YEARS.. AND YOU EASILY FORGOT DAD... THOSE MEMORIES , THOSE OUR LOVELY JOKES , THOSE LAUGHING , THIS HOUSE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU HUHH!!?!  AFTER 5 YEARS WE CAME BACK HERE TO OUR MEMORABLE   HOME WE HAVE MEMORIES HERE....... MEMORIES YOU KNOW THAT BUT STILL... HOW CAN YOU.... LEE YI-MI... ”

B-but Y-Yi.. ”

Before She can continue Yan walk away from there going to kitchen.. Her mom has no idea that if yan will live her stepbrother... They will surely kill her for disturbing them or irritating them... Her mom sat down on couch again lost in thoughts..

Whereas Yan was cooking dinner for herself and it's not like that she forgot to change her dress to go her new so called step father. After sometimes she finally finished cooking..

As she was about to eat

As she was about to eat.. She remembers something and started thinking about it deeply of course it was about what her mother said.. She was thinking about her late father and siblings who died in car accident..

Unknown tears fall from Yan's eyes..
She is confused.. She never wanted to give her father and siblings place to an unknown persons... Now she is in that situation where the clift is in her front and behind her is end of the mountain.. She can't step back nor step ahead..

She remember the promise she gave to her Biological father and siblings...  Not to make their mom shade even 1 drop of tears while she is alive... Now even if she don't to accept them... But should she just accept them..? It was paining to see her mother like this...