Chapter 37

A nervous Yeon walk in living room wearing a pink cute dress, the poor dog was gulping again and again in fear, he look up and saw his friends looking at him with sympathy

He again gulped and walk in front of Jin who just came from kitchen, his eyes widened when his eyes fall on Yeon.

He squeezed his legs together and look at Yeon with admiration eyes, Yeon panicked seeing him running towards him like a zombie chasing his prey.

Jin : OoMoo Yeonie! You look soooooo cutee.. OMG my favorite pink! *excited*

Jin ran towards him which made Yeon run in backyard direction making Jin follow him. Yeon was panicking cause he knows that he is thrown in tigers cage with the trick of silent bird.

Taking this chance, Yan walk inside kitchen without making any noises, she did something with in then came out and wink at Jimin who was her live camera with a done face.

Hoseok, who was taking hot shower, suddenly felt something weird, then a scream left his mouth when he saw that he was taking shower in blood. The whole bathroom was covered with red blood.

Hoseok : GHOST! THERE IS A GHOSTTT!! BLOOD THERE IS A BLOODDD!

Screaming like crazy he ran out of his bedroom in only towel, Jungkook smirked at Taehyung who was HIS live camera. Their plan succeed...!

Namjoon, who was in library reading a book peacefully but suddenly the TV which was on turn into a horror set and a Yeontan came inside from TV which made Namjoon to rub his eyes to see if he is imagining or what?

Yeontan walk towards him like he is in runaway, Namjoon blink his eyes in disbelief till Yeontan was in front of his eyes.

Namjoon : My dear God! Holy shit! *wide eyes*

Yeontan : Don't stare.. I know I am beautiful! *flip his hairs*

Namjoon : Sorry.. Wait.. WHAT! A dog can SPEAK! WTF? What's on the earth is happening? wait a minute.. Who are you? Who are me? Who the hell is me and you? The dog can never speak then... No no.. THEIR IS A YEONTAN GHOSTTTTTTTT!!

Namjoon yelled and ran away barking like a crazy dog, Taehyung smirked at Yan who was giving him thumps up after all his deep voice worked as Yeontan's voice.

And here their last target, Min Yoongi,

Four evil smirk in four evil people, they smirk looking at sleepy boy, Yan came towards Yoongi and put the dark smelless melt chocolate in his mouth which was looking at a dog poop..

They all giggle silently and made Bam sit lightly in his face. They came out of room and closed their ears.. Then Jungkook pushed one button which was on his hand and then...

FIREEEEEEEEEEE! FIREEEEEEEEEE~

Yoongi : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Followed by Yoongi's scream they ran outside laughing crazily. Just then some other screams were heard. From Jin From Hoseok and From Namjoon..

They all ran out and quickly drove their cars in full speed while laughing, they look back to see 4 fulming figure glaring the shit out of them.

They gulped and look ahead just then they realize something.

Four of them : Where the hell is our pets??!

Somewhere is mansion

Yeontan : Dude I just can't believe they forget to take us? *dog language*

Yeon and Bam : *nodded their head*

To be continued ~

Your Author is having a fever today so today's update is very short, I am someone special to her, wait till she gets good till then enjoy her sript typed by me.. Bye Stars..