Chapter 42

Yan stare at Bum who parted away from Rebi in shock, Rebi just smirked evilly seeing the misunderstanding between them

Bum : I-I can e-explain..

Yan : You don't have to actually, I never loved you so I don't have any rights on you, You can kiss whoever you want, you...... don't have to explain it to me..

Yan said but the tears who were rolling down from her cheeks showed that she was in love with him but was not accepting the truth and still not doing it..

Bum's eyes turn dark seeing the stubborn girl still not accepting the fact that she is in love with him but seeing her tears it was all clear.

Bum put his hands on Rebi's waist then pull her closer to himself while Yan just stare at his hands which was around rebi's waist with a blank face.

Rebi warped her hands around Bum's neck while smirking at Yan who was beyond hurt by his act. She seductively look at Bum who was staring at Yan with a blank face.

Bum : Yes you are right.. Maybe I do need to move on from you.. And right... I don't have anything to explain to you.. You are no one to me.. I can kiss and fuck anyone I want.. I really don't need you... *cold*

Yan closed her eyes tightly making the tears run down faster. She was very much hurt by his word. She still don't know why the heck she is even crying when he don't belong to her?

Yan : I a-am s-so-sorry for i-irrupting your k-k-kiss.. I m-must be get going..

With that Yan ran away immediately but it made Bum little guilty for what he did but it's true.. He has to move on from her.. His tears fall as he remembers her hurt expression.

But then again he remembers that he has to move on. He felt Rebi kissing him in neck and making hickeys there but he didn't stop her.

He closed his eyes tightly and tried to enjoy but something was wrong. His mind was filled with Yan's hurtful expression not able to take the pain, Bum pushed Rebi away making her shock.

Rebi : Baby what happened?

Bum : Get out of my sight!