りノ丂ᄃレムノᄊ乇尺

Annyeonghaseyo Blossoms!

I know this must be weird but I found many little mistakes, and actually I am changing my writing type in this book too... This book will be under editing..

The time, I started writing this book.. I was dump aff.. Didn't know any of any concepts.. And was a super genda ful... So.. Hhehe... Please don't mind me.. I am just weird..

When I came in this watt pad imaginary world.. From then to till now.. There are some of my favorite authors.. I just love them and their books too much..

Like Example :
luvbangton
TaeRi_18
juthika1437
Aarvikim
btsyoongi_12

This book is inspired by @luvbangton..
Her books are just amazing.. No words for them. I have readed her books more than 10 times but I am still not over any of them.

@TaeRi_18
Her books are amazing too.. I am very impressed by her writing skills. Her English are soo perfect.. I am looking forward for some more books from her in future..

@juthika1437
Her mafia Obsession.. Taehyung one is very very impressive.. I just love that too much.. I also admire the way she is strict towards her words and she is a girl of her words.. As she said that 400 Votes means 400 votes.. Boy I couldn't even wait for the goal but the way she patiently wait.. That's one of two things I love about her.

@Aarvikim
This Author is Awesome.. We have one thing common in us.. Her bias is Taehyung and mine too.. She is really sweet and cute. Not only her story but her personality is good too. The way she is savage and self lover.. I just admire that..

@btsyoongi_12
She is my favorite from the start, She is friendly and I love her story too.. She is cheerful and I say.. You won't regret opening her book..

They all are my favorite and they all are my inspiration too.. Well from where I came?

So.. Ya..

This book is only my imagination so please don't take anything seriously like You will meet BTS and they will fall in love with you.. If you think that.. Well baby.. Wake up.. It's only a imagination..

Please vote after reading or before reading. We authors don't expect money from here.. We only want support which you can do as voting for us..

Therefore,

Welcome
to

" Mafia Stepbrothers "

Hope you enjoy...

⬇️