Chapter 22

Everyone turn around and saw Taehyung glaring furiously at the guy who was hovering over Yan

Everyone turn around and saw Taehyung glaring furiously at the guy who was hovering over Yan. His furious eyes fall on Yan who was continuously shivering under the guy..

His eyes softened at the side but got darken again after seeing tears falling from her eyes. Without thinking anything he jumped on that guy and started punching him again and again angrily.

Yan just layed there froze with tear filled eyes. Jungkook quickly ran towards her and embrace her tightly with tears in his eyes. While Jimin joined Taehyung in beating..

Miran quickly pushed Jungkook away from Yan and hugged her tightly.

Miran : Snap from it Yan! Snap from it..

She begged but Yan didn't move after losing her mind in anger Miran slapped Yan hardly making her come in real world. It also made everyone flinch.

Miran : YOU FUCKING SNEAKY BITCH! WOKE UP BEFORE I EAT EVERY CHOCOLATE FROM YOUR REFRIGERATOR!?!

Yan look at Miran with a glaring face and slap her too hard.

Yan : NO ONE TOUCHES MY CHOCOLATE!?

Hearing her everyone almost chocked on their own saliva. Miran hugged her and Jungkook sat on the ground with a confused look. Suddenly the man who tried to touch Yan was again pushed against floor..

...... : YOU MOTHERFUCKER! HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED HER?!

They look at the person who screamed and got the biggest heart attack even as it was Kim Bum!

Yan : Asshole? What is he doing here?

Taehyung and Jungkook grabbed him from behind and pushed him backwards. Jimin came near Yan and look at her body to see if they have hurted her or not..

Yan : Awe little Mochi is worrying about me? Soooo sweet of you! *smirk*

Jimin : W-who said that I was worried about you huh? I am just upset that the plan I made about partying with my friends after you get lost is failed! *not making eye contact*

Miran : Like we believe! *roll her eyes*

Jimin : YAHHH! WHOM YOU ARE ROLLING YOUR EYES ON?

Miran : Do you see any short person here? If not then go and look at the mirror.. And know what? I WILL CONTINUE TO ROLL MY EYES ON YOU! YOU CAN'T STOP ME HAHHAHAHAHHAH!!

Jimin : YOU-

Before they could continue their fight. Police officers and the drunk driver enter like king with their proud face..

Police officer 2 : Told you.. We got this handsome sexy hot legs for nothing... *flip his imaginary hairs*

Drunk driver : And I got this alcohol bottles for nothing! *smiling without teeth*

Police officer 1 : Why I am even here? Between there two useless mans! *done*

Police officer 1 : Anyways! *clear his throat* YAHHHHHH! TEENAGERS! HAND YOURSELF TO US?! HOW DARE YOU MADE US COME HERE?!

Jimin , Taehyung , Jungkook , Yan , Miran , Bum and Bad guys : Fuck off! No on invited you!

Police officer 2 : So disrespectful? I gotta call your parents for it! Unbelievable! *shaking his head in disbelief*

Miran : I agree with you.. Unbelievable? You guys are not only deaf but also blind!

Police officer 1 : At least there is someone who can understand us?! I am proud of you miss!

Miran : Sorry Mr. But the thing I said was about YOU guys! Not for THEM?! Got that?

Police officer 1 : I take my words back.. I am so disappointed in you Miss...

Miran : I am also toooo disappointed on you Police officers! There was a little girl who was about to get rape if we have not save her and here you guys are here just to lecture us? How disappointing!

Hearing this Yan remembered the little girl and quickly run towards her and saw her lying there faintly. She picked her up and pulled her in her embrace.

Yan : Hey? Open your eyes baby?!...... Miran she is not opening her eyes.. Do something... I don't want this accident to be repeated again... I don't want her to suffer just like I did when I got raped!? MIRAN DO SOMETHING?! I DON'T WANT THAT ACCIDENT TO BE REPEATED?! AND NOT HER THIS TIME?!

Maknae line and Bum froze after hearing her.. She was rape? Taehyung felt the ground under him slipping. Jungkook's heart froze.. Jimin's mind went blank.. While Bum?

He felt pain in his heart.. it was like someone has just stabbed 256541100000 knifes in his heart.. He didn't understand why did he felt this pain.. He didn't know why he always enjoy her presence..

He didn't know why his stupid heart always beat faster when she is close to him. He didn't know why do he always admired her. He didn't know why he felt it so good while having her in his arms...

But...

Little did he know that.. Without his knowledge... He was falling deeply in love with her..

To be continued ~