Chapter 14

Yan enter a room with Lisa following her behind

Yan enter a room with Lisa following her behind.. They saw Jisoo sitting in her table while staring at a photo frame and the thing which shocked Lisa was.. in that photo there was 2 girls who were... Yan and Miran!

Yan just coldly stare at Jisoo

Yan just coldly stare at Jisoo.. Lisa look at Yan then to Jisoo wide eyes.. Yan felt betrayed by Jisoo's action. She cleared her throat making Jisoo flinch.

She was shocked by seeing Yan and Lisa.. She quickly hid the photo frame and look at them while gulping his saliva down.

Jisoo : Y-yan?

Yan slowly walked towards her with her hands in her pockets. Her eyes were only showing pain , betrayed , hatred and some more emotions for Jisoo..

She stood in front of Jisoo.. Whereas Jisoo just froze knowing her truth is out. She look at them nervously and Lisa was not understanding anything.. She was confused.

Jisoo : Y-yan L-l-lisa? Y-you see that i-i w-was j-

Yan : There is nothing to say! *cold*

Lisa : Wait wait wait.. What's going on? Jisoo Unnie? Why is Yan and Miran's photo with you?

Lisa asked them but no one answered. Yan was just staring at Jisoo with emotionless expression which obviously hurt Jisoo. Her eyes were getting teary.

Lisa : Why aren't anyone answering me? I ASKED WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? JISOO UNNIE WHY IS YAN AND MIRAN'S PHOTO WITH YOU!

Yan : Lisa.... She is Miran not Jisoo! *cold*

Listening to her Lisa got shock.. And jisoo look down while slowly changing into Miran form! She look at them with her red teary eyes.

Miran : I-i am s-sorry Y-yan but... I don't know.. How I end up a-

Yan : Miran... How did you got out from that old mansion? As I remember your soul was trap there?
*cold*

Miran : I know but... That day after you left.. I felt something like uneasy type.. And 1 month ago.. I found myself in Jisoo Unnie's body! But.... I swear I didn't mean enter her by forcing..