Olivia Garcia, one of the ladies in waiting of the Crown Princess and the oldest daughter of the Viscount Garcia.

Olivia is an elegant looking woman who has a lively and graceful appearance with long wheat brown hair that is tied neatly into a low braided bun along with short bangs of hair covering her forehead while she has two strands of hair that are left freely in front of her ears, lime-green eyes and a slender figure.

As the daughter of the Viscount, she wears plain, frilly light colored clothes where it is usually with checkered patterns along with a bow decoration in the middle of her dress' neck.

She looks at the Crown Princess who had serious look on her beautiful face.

"Olivia, I want you and Dorothea gather information about what happened between Grand Duke Nieves and my Father, the Emperor during when Archduchess Hernandez was the heir apparent" she soon orders which her lady in waiting soon nodded and gave her gesture before leaving.

The Crown Princess soon stand up from her chair and gave a determinated look on her breathtaking face and giving a small smirk.

"I will find out the reason why Grand Duke Nieves dislikes so much my Father, not because I care about my Father's image

"I will find out the reason why Grand Duke Nieves dislikes so much my Father, not because I care about my Father's image...Is because not making his same mistake as he did"

Meanwhile in the North.

"Snow fight!" Blanca declared as throwing a snowball at Sergio who shouted 'Hey' while Sana and Leonel soon ran off through the thick snow field.

They were playing.

"Blanca Nieves! I will get you!"-Sergio

"Try to catch me, Sergy!"-Blanca

"I told you not calling me that!" Sergio shouted as chasing after Blanca who was running and laughing through the cold air as enjoying the mischief she caused.

Sana and Leonel looked at them while holding some some snowballs. Diana in the other hand, she first experienced playing for the first time and seeing how it like playing with others, especially with friends.

"Sana, how is she feeling now?" Leonel asked by knowing that Diana didn't have the best childhood or having friends in her teenhood before her death.

"She said that she's having lot of fun and experiencing how to hang out with friends and playing as well. She's happy" Sana explained through Diana's words by knowing that she's the only one who talk through between the spiritual realm and the real world.

Leonel nodded before he ran to catch up Blanca and Sergio as leaving Sana with Diana.

"You know...It would be legit if you could've experience this in person instead of seeing this. I mean I feel bad that I'm the domain soul" Sana said as expressing her regret that Diana can't take fully over her body due of her damaged soul that is still healing.

Diana shook her head and replied 'No'.

"It's alright, Sana. I mean it. I'm experiencing this with you, our souls are co-exist in my 10 year old body as I can still feel this. Besides, I wanna experience I couldn't do in my childhood...I wanted to experience the life of a normal girl" Diana said to Sana who was surprised by her words.

The life of a normal girl, building new friendships, going into places as experiencing newest romances in the slice of life theme.

Suddenly, Sana was hit softly by a snowball by none other than Blanca.

Sana looks at her while Blanca chuckles and looks at her as Sergio was getting to her.

"What are you going there? Come on and play,...Didi!" Blanca nearly shouted as Sergio and Leo were shocked by hearing Blanca giving Sana/Diana a nickname.

Suddenly, something strange happened to Sana which she didn't have control of Diana's body and expressed that nickname something that she wouldn't do.

"Eh?! D-Didi?!?!"