The sudden ringing of her phone startled her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

Angel sniffled and stood up to get her phone.

She looked at the caller ID and wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

She didn't want him to sense that she was crying.

She drank a glass of water and cleared her throat.

She took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Easton"

On the other hand, Aria stood frozen to her spot in the living room.

When she saw Angel stop talking suddenly, she came out of her chain of thoughts.

Her heart filled with hope that maybe Angel understood that she believed her and thus stopped talking.

But, much to her disappointment, Angel was looking at the floor, refusing to make contact with her gaze.

Aria didn't know what to say.

How was she going to make her sister understand that she trusted her?

She didn't know.

Before she could find words to speak, Angel walked past her and ran out of the living room.

"Angel", Aria whispered, but her sister was already gone.

Her voice came out too soft to be heard by anyone.

Aria stood staring at the direction in which Angel ran away.

She felt a pang in her chest when she saw a small tear at the corner of her sister's eye.

She felt her breath grow heavy realizing that she was the reason behind that tear.

Though she didn't want to, whatever she did was hurting Angelina in one or the other way and Aria felt terrible about it.

"Aria", Nina's voice brought Aria out of her trance.

She could sense her aunt standing behind her, but Aria didn't turn around.

Nina gently turned Aria around by her shoulders.

Aria just looked at her aunt blankly.

"Look at this pendant, princess. This belonged to Claire. She always had it around her neck. Now, I would like to give it to you. This belongs to you.", Nina said gently.

Aria didn't cast a single glance at the pendant in her aunt's hand and looked straight at her aunt's face.

Nina felt something was wrong, but decided to go with the flow anyway.

"I'll put it on for you.", Nina said gently with a smile and moved forward.

As she stepped closer to Aria and extended her hand to put the pendant around Aria's neck, Aria stepped back.

Nina was surprised to see her niece take a step back.

"What's wrong, princess?", Nina asked with a frown.

Bianca was just seeing the interaction calmly.

She wanted to read Aria's eyes, but they were completely blank and she couldn't guess anything.

Nina saw how Aria was staring at her and was not at all looking at the pendant.

"Is it about that girl?", Nina asked seriously.

"That girl has a name.", Aria said as seriously as her aunt had questioned.

Nina was taken aback at her niece's answer.