There was lust there, sure. But there was vulnerability there too and suddenly, he knew that this meant as much to her as it did to him. It was that fact alone that had him breaking out a smile.

"Be a good girl and sit back for me." He instructed, pulling away to start the car and put it into drive.

Though, it didn't escape his notice that she'd put her panties out for him, and resisted the urge to smell her erotic pheromones when the source would soon give him all he wanted.

Hyacinthe was confused by the movement of the vehicle but didn't bother objecting. The wait was heightening the tension between them to the point of it stifling their breaths.

It was exquisite finally getting a taste of the cookie from the forbidden jar, and she'd savor it.

They rode in silence for a few moments with Justice's warm palm rubbing small circles into Hyacinthe's inner thigh through her dress. Every so often, it would brush lightly against her mound, and her slick was beginning to escape the lips of her cunt.

She bit her lip as her patience began to slip, and Justice turned his head at her for a moment with a mischievous smirk pulling at his full lips.

"Show me that pretty pussy, Hyacinthe." He said smoothly, his already deep timbre taking on a dark, husked tone.

Thanking God that she'd been smart enough to wax, Hyacinthe slowly bent to grasp the bottom of her dress. Turning her body to face him, she watched him as she pulled her dress up to her hips and bared herself.

A pained expression came over him as he looked at her, so ethereal in the evening light. There was this sensual look in her eyes that he vowed to memorize, and her movements had caused the strap of her dress to fall from her shoulders. If he tugged lightly, her breasts would be on full display.

All of it hardened his dick to a relentless peak that wouldn't be sated by anyone else but Hyacinthe. It was her and him, and his cum on her skin would prove that.

It was too much to refrain from touching the smooth surface of her heat, so he didn't. Instead, he used his thick fingers to draw circles on her clit while he drove with one hand. In his peripheral vision, he could see her close her eyes in pleasure as her moans filled the silence.

Sensations spilled over her at his touch, and her heat clenched as it was pushed toward orgasm. Men had so often missed that sweet bundle of nerves, and now that the attention was firmly placed on it, Hyacinthe felt like she'd burst.

When he finally inserted his two fingers into her, Justice couldn't hold his tongue.

"Fuck. You're squeezing me so tight."

Her heat welcomed him and tugged his fingers deeper with each contraction of muscle. He curved them slightly to brush against her walls more firmly and was quickly rewarded with a sharp moan and another gush of that magic liquid.

Even though it pained him, Justice pulled his fingers from her sopping wetness to finally get a taste of her precious elixir. They glistened as he took them in his mouth, and his tastebuds burst at her flavor.

The action broke the control that Hyacinthe had been exercising, and she couldn't stop herself from getting on her knees to reach over and free him from his pants. Her dress still sat above her ass, and it barely registered that the tint on the windows was the only thing keeping outsiders from getting a view of her dripping cunt.

Her hand on his clothed shaft caused it to jerk into her palm. But Justice gritted his teeth and placed his hand over hers to stop the action.

"I'm trying to focus on you, babygirl." His eyes plead with her for mercy, but there was none for him. She wanted his pleasure just as much as he wanted hers, and she would make sure he wouldn't deny her.