Chapter 27

Several Week later...

It's been a long time since Yuka has enjoyed the safe and comfortable day he wanted, the nightmare he had until now is over, his life is now better than what he expected before, he even has someone he loves, Shiratori Hime. Even though she knows Yuka's past, Hime doesn't care about him at all and accepts he's wholeheartedly.

Yuka POV

My morning is very bad today, the news is now showing news about a man who suddenly announced that he is the fiancé of Futaba Aria and Shiratori Hime.

Yuka: What the fuck? He's like me! And that place is Four Star Academy!

I immediately leave my place going to Four Star Academy.

.

.

.

Four Star Academy

Yuka: Shit, I must hiding from the other!

I will find who's the copycat me and announced it if he's the fiance of Hime and Aria. To bad is, a lot of media had already come to the place, it would be a problem if I was found out because of that news.

Media: THATS HIM! CATCH HIM NOW!!

Yuka: Shit! DAMN YOU COPYCAT!

I tried to escape from their pursuit and even forced me to use my tools to escape from them. After successfully running away from them, I immediately tried to go to the Principal's room if only Hime and the others were there.

.

.

.

Principal Room....Front door

Moroboshi: Yuka-san, what do you mean with that!

I arrived at the principal's room but I haven't entered the room yet, but I heard principal Moroboshi's conversation with someone.

Yuka: Huh? did principal talk with someone there? (eavesdrop)

Moroboshi: You came out and claimed to be the fiancé of Futaba Aria and Shiratori Hime, are you out of your mind!

Yuka?: No, I announced this because the three of us are officially engaged, and I have the right to announce it.

Moroboshi: You idiot, if you announce something like that in the media, then their privacy and their idol activities will be disturbed, even become a scandal.

Yuka?: No problem, If they try to intrude on our privacy to the point of inconvenience, then they're finished with me.

Principal Moroboshi talking with other me? that mean the copycat was inside. When I tried to enter the room to mess up, the worst thing was I saw Hime with her friends including Aria coming here, fortunately I was still able to hide so they couldn't see me now. I escaped for a while and heard what they were talking inside later.

Hime: Excuse me, Principal.

Moroboshi: get in, Hime.

Hime: (get in) Principal, sorry for the trouble *kneel*. But I have an idea so this problem doesn't get worse.

Moroboshi: What's that?

Hime suggests to the Principal to make a game for Yuka and the one Hime invites, but the game will be held in the Academy's sports hall and the media involved should not spread news about the game.

Moroboshi: Great idea, when that game will be held, Hime?

Hime: Tomorrow, since I will prepare some things first for tomorrow, please help me, Principal Morobnoshi.