Chapter 7

Several Week Later

Yuka's Hut

Yuka POV

After that event, what I do before it is still being talked by many media but fortunatelly The Academy did not become the center of attention after the event, thanks to The Principal because of him The Academy can run normally.

On TV news they say it's a miracle from the island cause based on the folk tale from the island, but are they didn't suspicious how the strom disappear.

Yuka: Good time. Now what should I do? *look at the calendar*

Yuka: *sigh* one week again of halloween? Just sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

one week passed, now it's halloween time, for a week even before I was just being lazy and do my job usually. Join an event too not my style, all time I use just for play a game and watching movie but now I'm curious what are they do today.

Yuka: Where's my RC, MY MINI RC!.................................. AHAA... let's spectate the outside now.

.

.

.

.

.

RC POV

The car running around the gym looking the students chasing each other, don't know what the game are they play.

StudentsA: AAArrrrrgggggHHHHHH, we fail to take their candy.

StudentsB: Senpai is too strong.

Senpai: You all too fast 100 person for me.

Yuka: Collect a candy? So boring.

 The RC moved on other place, like Food place, Auditorium, Dormitory, etc. Everyting what it come is nothing interesting . Trying find S4 and M4 maybe something interesting there.

a few minutes RC was running looking for S4, when it arrived what was seen was that all S4 their head had become Jack O' Lantern.

Yuka: What are they doing? Mahou Shoujou Costume but Jack's head?

See from the side that can be seen, so I can spectate what are they doing. I see they talking to 1st-year student espesially Nijino Yume and her friends, Yume success take a candy from S4 and leave them. When the S4 see 1st-year student leave, Hime like pay attention to my RC.

Tsubasa: What's wrong, Hime?

Hime: No, nevermind.

But Yozora-san caught on my RC.

Yozora: Isn't that RC? ARA, Yuka-san so naughty peeping us.

Yuka: Shit! I must run. *got caught by Yuzu* Yuzu, why?

Yuzu: I got him, MINNA!!!

After Yuzu have my RC, three of them walked on Yuzu. The four of them talked about what punishment I would get for peeping on them. 

Tsubasa: Yuka, I know you didn't participate on halloween but are you alone?

Yozora: Yuka-san, if you so lonely, why don't you go date with me or something? Onee-san will cheer you up.

Yuka: DATE!!!??? Yozora-san, thrully I won't decline od dating with you but I'm afraid what will you do to me, right Hime?

Hime: Maybe I can make it better, Yozora-san.