Chapter 4

Principal Office

Yuka POV

Yuka: What do you need from me, Principal Moroboshi?

Moroboshi: Yuka-san, as long as you work here you have 2 jobs, office boy and engineering but I will give you any other work you might be able to do. Don't worry, I'll raise your salary.

Yuka: Okay I'll accept that.

The principal gave me a new additional task and the task was really suitable for me, but I had a chance to discuss with him that there was no one else to do this, the answer was that there was no one else besides me.

Yuka: Alright, then excuse me.

According to the agreement, I left the office and went to the destination according to the work I got. At the moment, Tsubasa-san greet me.

Tsubasa: Yo Yuka-san, what are you doing in Principal Office?

Yuka: Principal gave me a new job and I'm on the way.

Tsubasa: New job? what's that?

Yuka: You will knew it later, then see ya.

I leave and immediately headed to the Shopping district.

Finished buying the materials needed I immediately returned to the academy, on the way I saw academy students at the cake shop, all I knew were Yozora and Asahi, the rest were 3 girls I didn't know.

I immediately left after seeing them, afraid that Yozora-san would accidentally greet me as well as Asahi. Arriving at the academy, I received news that a package had been sent, previously I didn't order anything for now but the package came from someone I know.

Academy, Night

While working, I saw a girl practicing in the mirror room, she looked like she had long dirty-blonde hair with a hair tie.

Yuka: Hey, it's late night you should go back now, understand.

Girl: I'm sorry, can I use this room for a little bit?

Yuka: Why are you pushing yourself so hard?

Girl: Soon, there will be auditions for each student from the class to have the chance to perform with the S4. Are you a Staff here?

Yuka: Yeah, So you said there would be auditions soon and S4 would be in, that it?

That girl explaining about the audition, one of the students with the highest ranking from each of the Theater, Dance, Beauty, and Singing classes will appear together with the S4 students to compete to see who will win in exchange for free lunch in a month.

Yuka: I see, and then what class are you from?

Girl: Beauty Class, and I was also chosen from the class.

Yuka: So you will held stage with Kasumi Yozora.

Girl: Right.

Usually students should feel proud if they can perform with S4 but when I saw her, she felt irritated. I left her after my work was done here.

Arrived at my hut with the package I got, I opened it and it contained a hoverboard and also a letter inside and read it.

Yuka: So you finally find me, huh. Thanks for the gift.

____________________________________________

Tow days later...

Every morning after done cleanding a whole academy, Hime always greet me, also Hime asking me about yesterday.