Chapter 11

S4 Audition....

Yuka POV

After 1 week since Valentine's day, Hime always seduce me when Yuzu, Yozora and Tsubasa not with her. Hime seduce me like kiss me on my cheek aslo suddenly ran and hugged me from behind, she pressed her chest and blew my ear.

Fortunately, nobody know even Yuzu, Yozora and Tsubasa have to know that, So this is a secret between the two of us. Now I work for S4 again as their engineering, in backstage I talk with Principal Moroboshi.

Moroboshi: Yuka, I want to ask you something.

Yuka: What's that?

Moroboshi: Are you sure you don't kno about Aikatsu System? 

Yuka:....

Moroboshi: If you know anything about their powers, please help us, this is also for Shiratori Hime and Nijino Yuke.

When I hear he's mention Hime, I feel I can't make her suffer again with that power, I look ond Principal who done bowed on me like he's really need my help.

Yuka: Alright, I'll tell you that if only I knew about Aikatsu System. But we don't talk here. let's return to rest room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest Room 

I told everything about Aikatsu System to Principal, after I told him he's look like not trust about what I say because it can hit by another Idol too.

Moroboshi: That stupid, How could a system do that?

Yuka: What I told before is the truth, principal. I don't know why the system can do something like that.

Moroboshi: The power what they have and the system improve the power until they can't sang again!!???? But why they have that power and how they can have it??

Yuka: I don't know, but better you lead them for them they are hardworking idols who don't expect the power to awaken, so I'm sure the system will feel like the power doesn't exist.

Moroboshi: I understand, No wonder I'm counting on you as engineering even you still young. However, you told me about this because of Hime, right?

Yuka: Why you can conclusion that?

Moroboshi: After the previous valentine's event, I saw Hime when she saw you even though it was just a glimpse Hime felt really happy to see you, I could tell it from her eyes. Did somethign happen around you two?

Yuka: I'm sure you know if Idol can't have any girlfriend, right?

Moroboshi: Yeah, don't you say you and Hime have a relationship like a lover?

Yuka: No, even though she said I love you to me I still haven't answered her, since that incident she always feels happy to see me.

Moroboshi: Yuka, it's okay to have a romantic relationship with someone, but the person who is attracted to you is a top idol, so please don't make Hime into a scandal about that.

Yuka: I understand, principal. (get up) Okay, shall we go back work?

Moroboshi: Right, please cooperate for a few months until graduate, Yuka.

Everyting just running well until S4 graduate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip...... Several Month Later

3rd POV

Now, after several months, the class 3 senpais are finally graduating. the principal made an announcement to find S4 successors as replacements for Hime, Yozora, and Tsubasa since they were three of the S4 members who were about to graduate except for Yuzu. And of course, my feeling about Igarashi Nozomu planning something will definitely happen later.