Chapter 22

Intruder: Sir, he'snot breathing!!

Intruder: WHAT!!!!

.

.

Hime POV

What happened, why did he suddenly fell down and not breathing? 

Intruder: AN ENEMY, GET READY!!!!

All Intruders became aggressive and took defensive action after what happened. But from the Academy's entrance, a person appeared carrying something. He wears a red suit of armor with a mask on his face and carries a spear on his back walked toward us.

Intruder: STOP RIGHT THERE!! THIS IS AN ORDER!! A STEP FORWARD I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!

Red Suit: Greetings, CODENAME: BALROG.... ready to eliminate you all, Intruders.

Suddenly the surroundings became foggy so that we couldn't see anything, we could hear a gunshot from the Intruder but we didn't hear any screams. When the fog disappear, all the Intruders fell and only one was left conscious.

Red Suit: Talk, where's your boss!

Intruder: Never.

Red Suit: I see, then I'll let SEWER RAT to make y'all talk.

The Red Suit took all the fallen Intruders, before The Red Suit left he approached me and gave me something in the form of a voice recording.

Red Suit: My job in here was done. Fortunately only you who still conscious, Shiratori Hime.

Hime: Eh!? Only me?

Just like he said earlier, all of my friends were unconscious, meaning I was the only one who saw him. After everyone wake up, they were all confused by what happened, they all asked where the Intruders had gone. In other words, only I know what happened before. All of us rushed to the Principal's Room to tell what happened earlier.

.

.

Principal Room

Hime: Principal Moroboshi, we're in!

Moroboshi: Yeah.

We all enter the room.

Moroboshi: Hime-kun, are you okay, and everyone?

Hime: Yeah*nodded*

Yume: But I still don't remember anything when the Intruders attacked.

Nozomu: Me too, before that i've trying to save you all. And suddenly they're gone.

I asked the Principal to contact Venus Ark now, after the communication reached Kizaki Rei, they told me that they were also attacked by an Intruder similar to the Intruders who attacked us all. The Intruder on the Venus Ark was targeting Elza Forte.

Hime: They are targeting Elza-san.

Rei: Yeah, and when they all tried to catch Elza-sama, suddenly someone came to attack the Intruders, and luckily Elza-sama was safe but when I tried to thank him the person suddenly disappeared.

Hime: Lemme ask you, isn;t that person wear a Red Suit with a Spear in his back?

Rei: You're right, I think we're all helped by the same person.

Moroboshi: However, why are they all targeting Shiratori Hime and Elza Forte?

Hime: That's the problem, Principal.

We closed communication with Rei-san, then I told the Principal that I wanted to show them something.

Hime: Principal, There's something i want to show you.

Moroboshi: What's that?

I took out the audio tape that The Red Suit gave me earlier. I played the tape in front of them all. The recording sounds like 3 people trying to cooperate, 2 people asking for help from that 1 person as long as he wants to help them. The 2 people sounded like a Man and a Woman, but the 1 person sounded like a familiar voice.

???: So, you will help us, right Igarashi Nozomu?

Nozomu: Yeah, as long as I can have Hime and Aria, I will help you guys.

???: So the plan is for me to send agents to S4's Academy to act, and you guys will emerge as heroes but fail.

Nozomu: And I will do that to change Hime's heart first.

Closed

.

.

Moroboshi: Igarashi Nozomu....

Nozomu: WAIT!! THIS WAS DEFINITELY A MISTAKE, I NEVER MET THEM AT ALL.

Hime: Then how are you going to explain to all of us that the voice is really you, even the person who contracted you said your name clearly and completely.

Yozora: Turns out you haven't changed at all, when Yuka wasn't here you looked for opportunities to target Hime's heart so she would turn away from Yuka, you trash.

Nozomu: WAIT!! I CAN EXPLAIN IT-

Moroboshi: Igarashi Nozomu, from now on, you are kicked out of the S4 Academy, your actions can already be considered as assault, and you are not allowed to set your foot here again.

Nozomu desperately leaves the room and the Academy once and for all until we see no more of him. A few days later, news of our attack hit big news and the mastermind behind it was Igarashi Nozomu.

.

.

.

1 week later before Tournament

1 week has passed, our feelings for the previous attackers have completely disappeared, but we are still wary of them again until now. But now I realize that Ema is no longer there since the attack.

Hime: I'm sorry, Yuka. I can't take good care of Ema. I'm sorry Yuka, i miss you so much.

Tears flowed from my eyes onto my face, my friends and also my kouhai hugged me together to calm me down.

Yume: Hime-senpai, don't be sad, I'm sure Yuka-san will be back to us and hug you.

Laura: Agree, Yuka-san will definitely keep his promise to you.

Yuzu: Himenocchi, Calm down, we are all here to accompany you, so don't cry anymore agai, right.

Hime: *sniff* *sniff* HAI!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Professor: It's time, now end your job here, SEWER RAT!

To be Continue.....