Chapter 1

Yuka's Hut

Yuka POV

Yuka: Haaahhh, time to work. Early Morning - 04:00 AM. 

Wake up early in the morning just to clean the school grounds, my life has started to better, got a job, a place to live, and a relaxed life. Yeah, My job is an Office Boy at an idol school called Four Star Academy, but I also work as an engineer here.

Yuka: My phone, headphone, wallet, staff card, and my watch. Alright, time to work.

I opened the door and went out of my hut, it was very cold and quiet around, no wonder since it's still 4 in the morning, everyone is still sleeping I guess.

Running to the cleaning equipment storage warehouse so that this work can be completed quickly. Arriving at the warehouse, I immediately took a broom and rushed to sweep this wide school yard.

During the 1 hour working, I could see some students in this school who got up to practice and also jogging. Now the clock is pointing at 6:30, my work is done now, during work i have to make sure that it has to end quickly for my morning session, because there are many other things i want to do.

While I leave the storage, I greeted with the Principal.

Moroboshi: Working hard as usual, Yuka-kun.

Yuka: Principal Moroboshi. Good Morning.

Moroboshi: How are you, after working here for so long even though you are still young?

Yuka: No problem, Thanks for give me a job in here, and now I got a place for sleep. 

Moroboshi: I allowed you to work here because you forced me to work here. 

Yuka: I'm sorry, Boss. But I really need a job that time. 

Moroboshi: I see. That right, as usual S4 will show today, help them as a engineering, okay.

Yuka: Okay.

Principal leave and go back to his room. According to his request I will go to the auditorium for my second work. 

8:00, they should have emerged from the school gates with their limousine, always doing that to encourage other students in this school. It couldn't be helped that they were Senpai what are they greatly admired here.

But the principal always asked me to be an engineer in almost every S4 show, and I took it too because he would raise my salary, so why not.

Stage venue

S4: Everyone, if you feel like a failure or lack of motivation to become an Idol, look at us S4, we senpai will definitely help you with the light we have to light your way to become a better idol.

Seeing them cheer up the students is amazing to me, but it's not just S4 who are admired there's M4 where they are all 4 male idols.

Subaru: Yoo... engineering staff, you will work later, if possible I want you to help me to manage in our monitoring show.

Yuka: If principal will raise my salary while I help you on your Show, I will but principal non do that so thank you for your offer.

Subaru: So as long as you help S4 the principal will raise your salary? oh my god, it's just a bother me.

Yuka: it's about Business you know.

Asahi: However, I hear from Yozora if sometimes you're asked to bring something for S4, right? are you so close with them?

Nozomu: I warned you, it will be problematic for them if any of the staff here are very close to them, and us as well.

Yuka: I understand.