Chapter 19

No POV

Ever since that night's party, Elza has been afraid to meet Yuka again even though she has had many opportunities to meet him. Yuka also tries to avoid invitations from other people including Hime, I don't know what really happened between the two of them so that Yuka doesn't want to meet Hime at all.

Even all the students from the Academy and the Venus Ark had barely seen Yuka since then. Surprisingly, Moroboshi's headmaster didn't pay attention to Yuka's behavior. Moroboshi said that Yuka would soon be leaving the Academy or his contract was over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hime POV

Yuka, I don't care if you have a past like this, as long as I can be with you beside you that's enough for you, but why are you suddenly avoiding us all, that was she think.

Hime: I should meet Elza-san later.

.

.

.

After a few days had passed, I decided to visit the Venus Ark with Yume and the other S4 members, and also coincidentally that Elza-san's mother, Yukie Grace Forte also visited the Venus Ark in Japan.

I also just knew it that Elza-san's mother is part of the royal family, in other words Elza-san is the princess of the kingdom. And tonight Venus Ark also threw a party for someone Elza-san invited, and today was also an opportunity to find out their relationship with Yuka.

Yume: Hime-senpai, are you coming with us to meet Elsa-dan as well?

Hime: Yeah, and this is still related with Yuka actually.

Yume: I understand, after we know about his story before and he's not showing to us at all until know, Hime-senpai definitely want to know more, right?

Hime: Thank you for understand me, Yume-chan.

And this is my chance, tonight the Venus Ark is having a party, and I immediately meet Elza-san along with her mother.

.

.

.

.

Night

In the Venus Ark, tYume-chan and I joined in to enjoy the party, while I also looked for Elza-san and her mother to ask her some questions.

Elza: Ara, Shiratori Hime.

Hime: Night Elza-san, and you too Yukie-sama. (bowed)

Yukie Grace: Night you too, Shiratori-san.

Without further ado I straight to the point to them.

Hime: I'm sorry but let me to the point now, I want to ask you something about your relationship with Yuka.

They both fell silent when I asked them this, then Yukie-sama asked me to talk about this one-on-one with me without Elza-san.

Yukie Grace: I see, (look at Elza) Elza, Do you know that he is still loyal to you actually, that's what he told me.

Elza: Loyal to me? 

Yukie Grace: Yes, but he still closes the possibility of other things to you and me too.

Elza: You think so, Mother! Actually, I still don't care about him at all.

Yukie Grace: ELZA!!

Yukie-sama snapped at Elza-san with the answers she got, Elza-san just pensively pensively at what she did in front of her mother.