Final : Happily Ever After

5 years later

Author's pov:

' The Mins announced a new album this year. It's their 3rd anniversary, working together. The producer known as Suga and the vocalist known as Jimin are married for 7 years now and have a beautiful baby girl.

For their new album, they have given a brief that it will be special since there is news to unreveal.

Jimin is also a top model in the fashion industry along with the top brand owned by Kim Taehyung.

Fans are eager to know what will be the news and when the album is dropping.

That's all for today's news.'

"Mama, can you tie my hair?" Mi-sun asked, holding her hair accessories and a brush. She's already 7 years old now, already a big girl in her parent's eyes.

"Sure, come here." Jimin gestured to her, he put down the newspaper and smiled at her.

"How is your school going, baby?" Minie hums at Jimin's question.

"All the girls want to be friends with me because of dad and you, some envy me because I have a pretty mama and I'm famous." Jimin giggles and gently brushes Minie's hair.

"Well, no one bullies you right?" Minie shook her head.

"Not yet, but I do get a few letters." Jimin stops brushing her hair.

"Do not fall in love now, baby. The right man will come to you." Minie giggles.

"Or I'll go and audition at a studio and the right man will be there, like dad." Jimin blushed.

"Hey! No reference!" Both of them started to laugh, not noticing that someone stepped inside the room.

"What is going on? What I missed?" Yoongi asked before sitting down beside Jimin, nuzzling his nose into Jimin's newly dyed brown hair.

"I was thinking of auditioning to a studio for the right person in my life just like mama!" Minie exclaimed cheerfully. Yoongi chuckled and stared at Jimin who stared back at him.

"Well, that ain't a bad idea." Yoongi leaned to Jimin, pecking his nose.

"If your mama didn't walk in that day, I don't know..." Yoongi stops, he doesn't want Jimin to remember all those incidents that happened in life.

"You would be lost? And lonely? And ...that means..." Minie gasped loudly and covers her mouth after stopping abruptly.

"Minie wouldn't exist!" Minie jumps up and hugs Jimin, Jimin giggles as he caresses her back.

"Mama! You did great! Thank you for everything!" Yoongi smiled at them.

"I love you, my baby." Jimin kissed Minie's head and there was a knock on the door.

"Mi-sun!" Minie's friend, Mai, Minie, and Mai had a friend date so she's here to pick her up.

"Mai is here!" Minie jumps down, she hugs both her parents before running off with her friend.

"Be careful!" Jimin yells out and both of them nod before running off.

"So, I can have you now?" Yoongi asks, gently tracing Jimin's arm to hold his hand. Jimin smiled and leads them to their room.

"I'm all yours anyway~" Jimin replies and connects their hands, making Yoongi move with him.

"You are beautiful, so perfect." Yoongi was so struck by Jimin, like when he first saw Jimin on that day.

Jimin pressed their Bluetooth speaker and the speaker starts to play soft music behind them, they were piano music, which was played by Yoongi.

Jimin leads Yoongi's hand on his waist and another one was connect with his, he placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and slowly dance, leading Yoongi who follows.

"Hush, let's just enjoy this moment." Jimin leans and connects their forehead, breathing in their scent.

"I'm glad.." Jimin looks at Yoongi who smiled at him.

"I'm glad that you walked in on that day." Jimin smiled softly, a sigh leaves his mouth.

"I'm glad I took that decision. I haven't sung till high school, so I wasn't sure I would get the job." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek.

"You did amazing, just what I needed. The puzzle piece that I was missing." Jimin blushed, nuzzling his nose in Yoongi's cheek.

The music plays, and they dance slowly, leaning into each other's shoulders as they breathe in slowly. Holding each other like they never did before, loving the quiet atmosphere, and embracing the silence between them.

The music dies slowly and they slowly parts, eying each other, a smile tugged on their lips, eyes full of hope and love.

"I love you with all my heart since the very first day, my love." Jimin's eyes scrunched, creating the beautiful crescent moon.

"I love you too, my producer-nim." Yoongi chuckled as he leans in and kiss the man who created a beautiful world for him.

The one he truly loves.

The end.

______________________

That's a wrap! That's the final chapter of ' The One I Love'. I know it's not clear what happened to Jimin's parents and did they let him go that easily...

Well, we all know both of them to hate Jimin's parents so it's just easy to remove them cause they were ass in this story ( don't come after me Jimin's real parents! 🙏)

Anyway, so, yeah ..the sequel is also done and now I can carry on with new books.

Thank you everyone for reading 'The One I Love', and thank you for supporting this book. See you soon with new books! I love you guys!