11 . Wedding on the way

Jimin's pov :

3 more months have passed, my bump grew a lot and now I look like a pumpkin. Yoongi comes home early because he can't leave me alone on my own.

I took off from work and I don't even have work cause Taehyung is planning his wedding. He ran to me one night, at midnight. He looked sweaty and nervous, I asked him and he told me that Hoseok-Hyung proposed to him. He didn't reply and ran to me.

Yoongi advised him to go for it cause he knows Hoseok and of course, he will take good care of Taehyung like come on, he was locked with him when he first him.

Taehyung told Hoseok-Hyung, yes and they are planning the wedding this winter. Exciting but I'm sad because I can't participate in shopping with Taehyung because of this little one.

Yoongi asked me if I wanted to know about the baby's gender but I turned off that idea, I want to be surprised during birth.

"Yoongi!" I called from our room, Yoongi installed a tv in our room so that I couldn't move more than needed. He came upstairs and peeked inside. He was an apron, maybe he was cooking.

"My shoulders hurt. My whole body is sore..." He chuckled and walked in, he sat down and slowly massaged my leg.

"You are in the sixth month so it's natural to have a sore body." I pout.

"I didn't want that!" Yoongi lifts his head.

"You never wanted this baby?" My eyes widens when I realized what I said.

"No! I mean I didn't mean it! I wanted a baby but not the sore body!" Yoongi chuckles again.

"I was joking with you, baby," I remembered that the nursery wasn't ready yet.

"Have you installed those fairy lights in the nursery?" Yoongi nods and gets up to sit behind me, slowly massaging my shoulder.

"Only the blinders and a few plushies need to set that's all." I nod and let him massage my shoulder.

"When Taehyung has chosen for the wedding?" I hummed.

"3rd November." Yoongi hums now.

"It will be near the 7th month for you." I nod. Yoongi stops massaging and exhaled. He sounds tired, maybe I'm stressing him too much. I turned around to face him, he looks tired.

"Yoongi?" He forced a smile and leaned closer, nuzzling his nose into my cheek.

"You look tired, hon." Yoongi inhales before leaning back.

"I have been doing work everywhere, so maybe. But I will not let you work hard." I feel guilty because I'm here only relaxing and making him work.

"I'm sorry .." Yoongi crawls Infront of me and cups my face.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault, love." I looked down at my hands and the tears are welling up.

"I'm just...I wanted to help you ...that's what I thought ...when I married you..but now...I'm just..being helpless.." I couldn't hold my tears and cry. Yoongi bought me to his chest and his warmth covered me whole.

"Baby, it's not like I'm blaming you for everything. It's just I'm scared that if you work and if something happens...we will lose our little one..you know how complicated this is..." I cried I know that but still, I wanted to help around.

"Don't worry, baby. Let's think about Tae's function now. We need to make sure it goes perfectly for him. Okay?" I nod, Yoongi wipes my eyes while kissing me.

"Now, I need your help," Yoongi says as he smiles at me.

"Okay! I'll help!" Yoongi chuckles and leads me downstairs and lets me sit down at the counter.

"Just be with me and watch, that's all I need. Talk to me as well." I nod and stared at Yoongi turn the stove on and start to work for dinner. We talked and talked, and Yoongi looked less stressed now.

That made me happy.

_______________________

November 3rd

It's Taehyung's wedding day. We had to leave home for Tae's cause he needs me and Seokjin-hyung for mental support. Seokjin-Hyung bought his baby with him cause he can't trust Namjoon-hyung with the baby.

"So, how are we doing? Jimin? Taehyung?" I smiled and point at my bump.

"Still kicking." Seokjin-Hyung cooed at me. Taehyung looked stressed he was getting for the function.

"Tae?" Taehyung flinched, I have never seen him be this nervous. I hold his hand and he relaxes.

"I'm...I don't know...what if mess up...like what if mess up everything.." Seokjin-Hyung sighed. I rubbed Tae's hand to assure him that we are there for him.

"Tae, we are here for you and we know that you will do great! You're finally marrying the one you love!" Tae smiles and nods.

"Right, I have my best friend with me as well as my brother and nephew." Seokjin-Hyung smiled and the baby chirped.

"He's adorable," I said and Seokjin-Hyung let me hold him, the baby immediately turns his face to my chest and nibbled it. His big bright eyes were sparkling and that adorable face was just enough to brighten anyone's day.

Finally, the wedding started, I'm great but not much cause I want to strip my clothes and be comfy than being in this outfit.

Yoongi bought a matching blue outfit for us, since I have a bump now he selected loose ones for me but this suffocates me. Yoongi glances at me from time to time but we were in the middle of vows.

I flinched a little but later calmed down when I felt the warmth on my hand, fingers slowly entangling with my ones. I smiled as I gave a small rub on Yoongi's palm. Yoongi bought my hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of my hand.

The vow finishes and it ends, Yoongi helped me stand and he kept holding me, not breaking his gaze from me.

"What?" Yoongi smiled and leans closer to press a kiss on my temple.

"Your so beautiful." I blushed, I don't know why but these small acts are so precious.

"I look fat and that's not beautiful." Yoongi shakes his head, still not breaking eye contact.

"That's what real beauty is. Carrying a love is a beauty on its own." A smile appears on my lips and I leaned into his shoulder as the newlywed waves at us.

We smiled and I still remember how amazing it was when I married him, the one who loves me without any doubt in any words he says or any actions he does.

He truly loves me a lot and I'm grateful for this human to be mine, forever.

Until death parts us.

_____________

That's all for today 💞