6 : Welcome Back

The Min couple ended their honeymoon and returned to Seoul, their company called them immediately the next day when they landed in Seoul.

Tae had a show for Jimin who was excited but more nervous because he will feel tired and look tired because of the baby now. He can't tell this to any of his friends because he wants to tell them when the time is right.

"Are you sure that you will be okay?" Yoongi asks as he brushes Jimin's bangs behind his ear.

"Um-hm. I'll call you if feel bad." Yoongi kisses Jimin's forehead who smiled.

"Call anytime, I'll be there for you. Just take care of yourself." Jimin nods, Yoongi gently rubs Jimin's still-flat stomach.

"I love you so much." Jimin cups Yoongi's face and pecks his lips.

"I love you more."

___________________

Tae grinned when he saw Jimin walking inside the shooting spot, he runs to Jimin and crushed him in a big hug.

"WELCOME HOME, BESTIE!!" Jimin tries to push Taehyung off him, he was worried that Taehyung will accidentally hit his stomach.

"Hey! Careful!" Taehyung stops and both of them turn to see Hoseok looking at them.

"Oh! Babe!" Taehyung runs to Hoseok and clings on to him now, Jimin sighs and gently rubs his stomach.

"Jimin just came back from his honeymoon, babe. He must be tired." Taehyung blinks while pouting.

"Yeah, your right. Anyways, Jimin we only have a few shoots today. Then your off to go." Jimin smiled at him.

"Thanks! I need some extra rest." Taehyung grins and grabs Jimin to start working.

Jimin's pov :

Today's shoot was about sunglasses and I can't be more grateful if it was about clothes...I was doomed.

I won't show until I turn 3 months old but I'm insecure now. I can feel that something is growing inside me because I feel so tired than ever, I never felt so tired during shoots but now I'm dying for a nap.

"Good! Jimin, now your side profile!" I groaned and turn to the side but I felt a huge urge to throw up. I raise my hand for a time-out and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

After finishing throwing up and washing my face, I stared at my face. My face is looking so pale and tired, barely any energy can be noticed in there.

"Gosh...I look horrible.." then I looked down and gently caress my belly.

"It's a miracle that I can have you, so please be kind to me." I dried my face and unlocked the door to see Taehyung standing outside with wide eyes.

"Uh...what happened?" Taehyung's eyes drifts down to my stomach and then I realized that he heard everything.

"Did you.."

"You are pregnant..."

I grabbed Taehyung and cover his mouth so that no one else can hear him.

"Can you shut up!" Taehyung muffled which h I couldn't make it out until he pointed my hands.

"Oh, sorry what were you saying?" Taehyung gasped loudly and kept looking back and forth between me and my stomach.

"How come! You never told me that you were a carrier! When did this happen?!" I sighed because I know he won't let this topic go until I answer him.

"I didn't know as well, it's just...after we came back...I found out this..so ..it's a miracle to me that I am a carrier as well." Taehyung smirked.

"So, it happened in Jeju huh~" I sighed and walked out to ignore his smug smile.

"Hey! I'm not finished!" Taehyung follows me around all day until the work finished and I'm finally can go home and be at peace.

"Jimin!" I saw Yoongi waiting for me in the lobby while tapping his phone. He heard me coming and got up to greet me. I couldn't be so happy to see Yoongi.

"Hey, baby." Yoongi opens his arms and I fall in his arms as his arms wrapped around me, securing me.

"Oh hey, Hyung." Taehyung waves at Yoongi who gave a small nod.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asked me before kissing my forehead.

"I am dying to sleep...I can't tolerate being standing anymore." Yoongi chuckles and squeezes me a little.

"Alright, let's go home then." I nod, gosh I need my bed now.

"Congratulations, Hyung." Yoongi tilts his head a little

"Why?" I gulped when Yoongi asked that way. Taehyung can't hold his mouth and he will tell this everyone.

"Uh! I received praise for doing a good job!" I quickly covered it up before Taehyung opened his mouth. Yoongi looked a little confused but nods away.

"That's great, baby." Taehyung puffed his cheeks.

"We will see you later, Taehyung," I said and gestured for him to keep it a secret. But I know, he will tell Hoseok-Hyung and Hoseok-hyung will tell everyone.

________________________

Yoongi prepared dinner and helped me with the medicines the doctor assigned me. She told me to check in at any hospital for my monthly check-up.

"Do you need a water bottle next to your bed?" I nod as I get into bed and sighed in relief to be in bed after a tiring day.

"Have anyone bugged you about being tired?" Yoongi brushed my hair as he stares at me.

"Taehyung suspected it but I haven't spoken to him." Yoongi nods and leans in. His soft lips pressed on my forehead and the soothing breaths are my favorite.

"Get some sleep, I'll wash the dishes before joining you." I nod but I don't want him to leave, I don't know but I feel too emotional these days.

"Can you stay for a few...I need to fall asleep..." Yoongi smiled. He cups my face and pressed a kiss on my lips now.

"Okay, I'll stay until you fall asleep." I smiled and quickly laid down, Yoongi stayed beside me, brushing my hair to help me fall asleep. I do have to admit, it helps a lot. I can feel my eyes closing as I hear Yoongi's breaths.

' I got so lucky to have him... '

____________

That's all for today! I'm sorry for updating it. 😔