13 : Welcome Home Baby

Jimin's pov :

A few days later, the stayed the night so that he can feel okay and return home. He needed me to understand him and I do understand him. He doesn't deserve this hate, I know my parents will blame anyone close to me now. They will try to find out about me and will try to do something, but I don't want them to hurt Yoongi for this. I can't let them hurt Yoongi.

Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't ask anything about that night, because he knows me very well that when I'll be okay to talk about it, I'll tell him. He doesn't nag about anything that's a blessing, he's such a patient guy.

I rub my bump and sighed, it's need hard to move nowadays since my due is in this week or something. Yoongi kept counting the days while I just relax. Yoongi left for buying some groceries for us while I was napping.

My routine has torn to sheds now because I don't even know when I fall asleep or when I get hungry.

"Hmph....it's so late.." I kept checking the clock to see each second passing but Yoongi isn't coming back. I hope he's okay, sometimes he makes me more worried than I usually worry.

"Should I call him?" I grabbed my phone but stared at the blank screen, not sure that I'll be calling him.

I unlocked the phone and the beautiful picture of us flashed on, it was from our honeymoon, the yacht. Yoongi kissing my cheek as I clicked the picture, the sweetest one ever, I went to the gallery and start to scroll for every picture we took, I secretly took some when we were just in the producer and vocalist period. He was a charmer always and still is but a little tired now still he's the most handsome man in my life.

"Because of this handsome guy, I will have some handsome kids!" I grinned and then I scrolled down and saw my old pictures, I looked so...okay. Black hair with chubby cheeks, glasses the most hated thing, weird fashion sense, and overall a little fat.

"I do look ugly..." I touch my face, I feel insecure now. I didn't hear the door opening, I was lost in my thoughts.

"Baby?" I kept staring at the phone until it got snatched, I looked up and saw Yoongi staring at the phone. Quickly, I tried to snatch it away but he turned away.

"Why haven't I seen this picture before!" He asked being so amused.

"I look ugly! Give it back! I have to delete it!"

"No, I need this one." I pout.

"Why! I looked ugly! I was fat and a nerd!" Yoongi stopped smiling and turns to me.

"Jimin, you were a good looker always. No matter what happens, you will be you. I don't care if you see this picture ugly, but I can only see a small Jiminie looking cute in his glasses." I wasn't expecting him to say those.

"But..I -"

"You are still Jimin like you were. Now, you look amazing but that doesn't mean you were unattractive before." My face heats up.

"Your soft features are more attractive than anything and I do find some similarities between you now and this one." I blinked at his word.

"How?" Yoongi smiled and leaned closer to hold my face.

"You have these chubby cheeks now, which I'm liking now." He leans more and pressed a kiss on my cheek as I grow red.

"And I do want this baby to have these cheeks as well!" I don't know why I'm blushing instead of getting angry at him. Yoongi kept teasing me until he holds my face in his face and flashes a soft smile.

"My precious." I was about to say something but a terrible pain in my stomach made me squirm. Yoongi noticed and got worried.

"What's wrong!" I held my stomach as I tried to breathe.

"I-It hurts.." Yoongi didn't waste a second to call the ambulance and quickly swung me up in his arms. He even called Seokjin-hyung and Taehyung.

"You are going to be okay, okay? Breath, love." I nod and buried my face in his chest.

The ambulance came and took us to the hospital, the nurses quickly took me to the emergency room and the doctors gathered around me.

"We have to deliver the babies tonight." I heard those words and fear started to consume me. Yoongi kept making me feel relaxed and they admitted me, taking me to the OT for delivery.

"Yoongi..stay.." Yoongi nods and laces our fingers.

"I'm here, always." I nod and the nurses told us that they are ready for the C-section. Before they unconscious me, I grabbed Yoongi and bought him closer.

"I love you." Yoongi kisses my forehead.

"I love you more, let's meet our babies." I nod and soon the drug hits me and I don't know much after that.

I woke up, and the bright lights make me blind but I kept trying to open my eyes to see better, I can't feel my bottom side and I can see Yoongi, he was looking at the other side while holding my hands. Then I realized that I'm still in the OT and they are doing the process to bring our baby out of me.

I don't know how long it will take but I can't keep my eyes open and black out again.

Again, I woke up a few minutes later in my time, I saw I was in a new room, not in the OT anymore. Now, I can slightly move my bottom half but I decided not to move much. I lift my head and saw no one, and that freaked me out.

Where's Yoongi...where's my baby.

Before I could freak out completely, I saw the door and the nurse walks inside. She noticed me and smiled.

"Are you feeling better now?" I nod, too scared to speak.

"Don't worry, we kept your partner outside so that you can rest a bit. Should I call him inside?" I nod and she smiled before leaving me alone.

In a minute, Yoongi walks in and he quickly ran towards me and runs his fingers in my hair. That relaxed me a bit before I felt a small kiss on my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" I want to speak now.

"G-Good.." my throat doesn't want me to use it.

"That's great. I was worried when they told me to wait outside. You were unconscious and I didn't know what to do and-"

"W-where's th-the b-baby?" Yoongi's face turns soft as he leans closer to me. He placed a kiss on my nose and exhaled.

"She's so beautiful."

She? Wait, I had a daughter!  It's a girl! Oh my gosh!

"S-She?" Yoongi nods.

"It's a baby girl." My eyes were watering up as Yoongi holds my face.

"She's gorgeous." I let those tears flow, I don't know but I'm so happy to hear that.

"Thank you." I sobbed when Yoongi spoke those words.

"W-Why?" Yoongi nuzzles his nose against my cheek.

"For everything."

______________

This one is coming to an end 🥲 I don't want to make it too long and make it boring.