1 : Temper

Have you ever felt that life was beautiful for a moment and things were going pretty well?

You are living your dream and loving the person who wants to as much as you do?

Beautiful, isn't it?

Indeed.

_____________

A few days earlier

A young man walks through the big glassed doors, his hair was moving flying as he walks toward the lift and waits. He taps his feet in frustration as the ding sound of the lift echoes and the door opened for him.

He got in and pressed his desired button while waiting for the door to close. He waits in the lift as it took him to the fourth floor and he got off, walking down the hallway before turning to the right. This hallway is familiar to him as his heel shoes click on the tiled floor.

He stops in front of a studio door labeled as 'Min', he clenched his jaw before knowing on the door for a few. He heard a faint 'come in' and twist the knob before stumbling inside. He glared at the blacked-haired male in front of him, clicking the mouse rapidly until he turns around and flinches.

The young man smirks at him, more like a creepy smile. The black-haired male gulped as he leaned back against his chair. The young man puts his hands on his hip before cracking another smile.

"Dear husband, have you checked your bloody phone?" The black-haired male gulps harder and tries to reach for his phone but he was interrupted by a chuckle.

"Don't bother to check it now since I'm here already." Black haired male gave a nervous smile before walking to the other one.

"Honey...let's talk, hm?" He tries to touch the other but he immediately smacked his hands away before glaring at him.

"Don't.You.Fucking.Dare!"The black-haired male gulps and retreats his hands.

"What were you doing that you ignored my call, huh? Min?" The young man asked anger laced in his voice.

"Love, I swear I was busy adding the beats that I didn't notice that you called!" The young man rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah! Right! And I'm not busy at all!" The black-haired male sighed.

"Jimin, come on. Let's talk this out." Jimin glares at him again.

"I had five covers! Two shots! Three interviews! Two fan meetings! An autograph event and meet-up! But I still made time for our date!" Jimin yells at the other but scoffs later on.

"Love, I know you are busy. I have your schedule but I swear to our wedding that-"

"That what? That great Min Yoongi is busy and doesn't have time for him and his husband's date! Come on, Yoongi! For fuck sake! It's the third time you did that! " Yoongi sighs, he knows that this won't cool down easily.

"Jimin-"

"Save it! Because of your 'busy life,' we didn't get to go on our honeymoon too! Gosh! I'm so angry now!" Yoongi sighs as he sees his husband is furious.