18 : Why

' I'm here to talk about Jimin..'

Author's pov :

Mrs.Park looks surprised when Yoongi utters that name. Her body shook as she clutched her skirt.

"Jimin! Where is he?!" Yoongi stares at her, is she clueless about Jimin?

"Don't get excited. I have no intention of telling you where he is. Have you looked for him after that incident? I'm sure you know what happened." Yoongi threw these questions toward her, she looks a little confused and nervous now.

"Of course, we looked for him. He's our son!" Yoongi chuckles darkly.

"Son? If so, then why didn't you hear him out? You pushed him to live with a monster." Mrs.Park shivered as she hung her head.

"Do you have any idea how he lived his life in that house? With that jerk? Have you talked to him about it? No, you never asked if he's okay!" Yoongi barks out, he doesn't care if the lady in Infront of him is the mother of his lover, but he has to knock some sense into her.

"How come a mother pushes their child like that, how are you still living fine without knowing how is your son...where is he ...moreover, if he's still alive by now! Have you called him? For once? Don't give those bullshit that you don't have his number and all!" Mrs.Park looks away, sniffing.

"Listen, I'm just here to say that...do not look for him. Wherever he is, he's safe and he's living his life well. He has a stable job, a perfect family as he wanted, and a life which he needed."

"Stay away from him, it's better for you and him."Yoongi gets onto his feet and looks at Mrs.Park one last time before walking.

"Thank you for your time." He says and leaves the residence. He wasn't feeling himself and he needs to head home as well or Jimin will suspect him.

He drove back to Minie's school to pick her up, the teacher bought her out and she ran to Yoongi's arms.

"Papa!!" Yoongi lifts her with a huge smile on his face, kissing her whole face before bowing to the teacher.

"Did you have fun?" Minie nods, she hugs Yoongi's neck and waves at the teacher before heading to the car, in her dad's arms.

"Let's pick up mama, hm?"

"Okay!"

"Minie, what do you want for dinner?" Minie pretends to think as Yoongi straps her to the back, of the baby seat.

"Shrimp!" Yoongi chuckles before nodding.

"Okay!"

On the way, Yoongi looked behind through the rear mirror, Minie's face was showing, she was string outside of the window, counting cars as they passed by them.

"Minie.." Minie looked up and smiled at her dad.

"Yes, papa." Yoongi smiled back.

"Papa loves you." Minie's smile grows bigger.

"Minie loves papa too!"

________________________

Yoongi and Minie were waiting in the waiting area for Jimin who was late, both of them were giggling until they heard the heel clicking.