5 : Secrets are out

For the next few days, The Min couple had been enjoying their time with each other, their honeymoon period was coming to an end as well.

But there were few changes about Jimin, he looks tired and he always had a cranky mood for a certain time. Yoongi thought it may be because he restains Jimin from eating too much. He needs to keep that model figure for his job.

Yoongi was bugging Seokjin about his baby news, Seokjin on the other hand was shocked to hear that Yoongi knows everything. So, called Jimin to ask about it.

"Yes, Hyung. I accidentally told him, it slipped out of my tongue." Jimin says as he rolls on the bed, tired as usual. Yoongi went out to buy some wine for them.

' Accidentally or not! It was a secret, Jiminie! I was planning a party to announce that! But now that Yoongi knows! He will tell everyone about it!'

"I'll make sure that he doesn't talk about this to others. Don't worry, Hyung!"

'Fine! When are you two coming back?'

"Uh..next week." Jimin groans as he feels bad for an unknown reason.

'Okay...uh, Jimin?'

"Hm?"

'Can I ask you something?'

"Sure..what is it?"

'Why are you sounding so tired? Is everything okay?'

Jimin sighs at Seokjin's words, he doesn't know why he feels so tired.

"Uh...I don't know why...and yeah, everything is okay. Yoongi taking care of me very well."

'Hm...okay then, just come back quickly, I miss you guys.'

"I miss you too, Hyung...anyways, Hyung I'm heading to the bathroom, talk to you later."

'Sure, see ya soon.'

Jimin hangs up and quickly rushes to the bathroom, he was feeling nauseous and he needed to throw up badly. Once he was finished the flashed the toilet and head out to see Yoongi entering the room.

"Ah! Just in time, I bought wine and chips for movie night." Jimin forces a smile but fails when he felt another nausea hit.

He quickly runs back to the bathroom and throws up again, he never felt that way until a few days.

Yoongi got worried and placed the stuff on the counter and rushed to his husband, seeing him throwing up like that he got scared and quickly called the ambulance.

The ambulance came quickly and they took Jimin to the hospital as soon as possible. The doctor rushed in and sets them up for tests and injected him with needles.

Yoongi stood there, scared of this whole event as he watches the doctor taking samples from Jimin and rushing back and forth. Jimin was tired and he couldn't keep his eyes open, he close his eyes as he let the doctors do their things.

A few hours later, they moved Jimin to a cabin and let Yoongi in to be with Jimin. Jimin was sleeping as Yoongi stayed beside him, holding his hand.

"Mr.Min?" The doctor came and called for Yoongi who nods, she gestures for him to follow her and he did as she said.

She took him to her chamber and gestured for him to sit down.

"How is he?" Yoongi ask first as the doctor was looking through the file.

"He is doing better now. But his nausea will affect him for a few more days." Yoongi nods and the doctor puts the files in Infront of Yoongi.

"Mr.Min, are you aware of male carriers?" Yoongi nods.

"One of my friends is a male carrier."

"That's great! Then I don't have to explain it. So, you see your husband is also a male carrier which means-"

"He can carry babies?"

"Precisely. He is carrying a baby now so that's why he was feeling nausea." Yoongi was so shocked by that news, he knew that Jimin wasn't a carrier until it turns wrong today.

"As far as I can say, he conceived the baby 1 week ago, so he's already 1 week in." Yoongi gasped and covers his mouth.

"We have these ultrasonic pictures of your baby in the files." Yoongi holds the file and opened it to see the pictures.

"If you can see there's a small dot-like figure in there? That's your baby." Yoongi almost had tears in his eyes as he gently caresses the picture.

"You have no idea how much grateful I am now...I knew that and also accepted that I won't have a child of my own but now...it's happening.." the doctor smiles at him.

"I'll schedule a routine that Mr.Min has to follow when he will be sent home. He has to be very careful since male carrier often loses their child for silly reasons." Yoongi gets scared by the last lines.

"But don't worry, if he follows what I will plan for him, then your husband and the baby will be perfectly fine." Yoongi nods as he helped the doctor to plan a schedule for Jimin.

__________________________

Jimin woke up, he felt like he slept for days and he saw a white ceiling above him. He got up to see a nurse, organizing this rack until she noticed.

"Oh! You woke up! How are you feeling? Better?" Jimin smiled at her and nodded.

"Can you call my husband?" She smiled back and said a small 'sure' before running off.

Soon, the door opens to reveal Yoongi, he smiled at Jimin and quickly hugged him like he was the most fragile person in the world.

"Feeling better?" Jimin nods as he nuzzles his nose into Yoongi's chest.

"I still feel tired .." Yoongi kissed on top of Jimin's head.

"I know, love. The doctors have checked your reports and you are good to go now." Yoongi remembers something and shows Jimin the file he was carrying with him.

"What is this?" Jimin asks when he holds the file in his hands.

"Open it and see by yourself." Yoongi had a gentle smile on his face. Jimin was a little confused but did as Yoongi told him and the first thing that popped out was the pics of the ultrasound.

"What is..." Jimin was surprised to see what is Infront of him.

"Well, it turns out...your wish came true." Jimin covers his mouth as he reads the papers, he looks up at Yoongi with years in his eyes.

"I-I...I-I'm...p-pregnant..." Yoongi hugs the other who started to cry, Yoongi knows that Jimin wanted to be a carrier like Jin because he wanted to have his babies than adopt one.

"I'm so happy for us, honey." Jimin couldn't reply as he cries into Yoongi's arms, Yoongi kept hugging the other as he cries about his happy years.

  Finally, a family.

__________________

Ta-da! Surprise! *Happy tears*

Well, you all wanted babies so here you go, folks! Now, let me know if you guys want a girl first or a boy!

Till then! Thank you for reading!