24

PRAPAI

Crazy isn't it ? How things that you've once not give a fuck for are now vanishing. How much more should I degrade myself?. I could see Sky in each and every person I met. This drives me crazy. I miss Sky's face, his everything. I even saw him once in Kiet. Karma really served me well. At this point of my life I should just give up, because only Sky could know how much pain I had given him and how much he'd suffer because of a small misunderstanding because of me.

KIET

P'waen had completely been done with Prapai. Only if I did not stop him from punching that guy he'd be in his grave at the moment. P'waen really hates Prapai because of what he had done. But he did understand that the misunderstanding caused all of this. Looking at the situation I decided I've had enough and I decided to run through sky's location. I did not scold him nor did I ask him that where he'd been but I only told him that Prapai was going insane without him. A month? I do not think so that compatible to what he'd done to Sky for forgiveness but the guy had gone to a whole different extent.

At the airport........

SKY

I was anxious. I kept tapping my leg like an idiot. I was afraid that he would do something stupid that would make us completely separable. I guess people who love too much suffer most pain. The announcement got my attention and I was ready to board my flight. I had already informed Kiet that I would be landing in an hour or two. He told it's okay and he would arrange for the rest.

WAEN

I had patience. Prapai kept doing silly things and it honestly to the core annoyed me. I have been sitting out of his room in the hallway just incase he doesn't try shit. Kiet had some work which he  did not tell me about so he had more explanation to do then to me sitting here.

AUTHOR

Sky landed in Thailand. Kiet was there to pick him up. He'd just given a brotherly hug to Sky and asked him if he was eating. Smiling Sky said yes which was not a lie because he did eat here and there. It took them some time to reach Prapai's mansion only to be greeted by an insane Prapai fighting off Waen who had a bottle of sleeping pills in his hands. Sky was quick enough to push Prapai with all his might and slap him hard across his face bringing him back to reality. This made Waen's jaw drop in shock and Prapai face angrily turn to Sky. The moment he saw Sky he was shocked. But then he started laughing hysterically. He thought that it was one of his hallucinations but when Sky slapped him again he was gotten back to reality. 

||The end ||