4

PRAPAI

Sky hasn't been spending time with me which is getting me upset. Kiet told me he's got a new friend named nine, and spends most of the time with him. Kiet also looked suspicious while speaking. Is it something I should know and he's been hiding ?. I need to speak to Sky about this behaviour of his. I am not dominant towards him but that doesn't mean he spends all his time with his friends leaving his boyfriend out here. He doesn't even come home on time. I was really worried. Nin keeps coming to my office and keeps asking me about my love life. This whole thing about kiet being suspicious and nin coming to my office again and again is giving me more stress.

KIET

Being a dropped student of tech-savvy aka a master of technology won't take me much time to get into nine's bio data. All I needed was to get his resume which Waen has. Resume later I wanted to observe each and every move related to nine. Waen was being stupid when I told him that nine is quite suspicious. I just need to wait for the right moment to get the resume. I don't want Waen to know that too.

A day later.......

NINE

I was the first one to enter the bookstore since there is no one out here I decided to mess the records which Sky was in-charge for. No one would know who would mess up since I'll deactivate the cctv footage from the current time and overlay it with some other time. I sat back at the PC and entered the password the computer contained the documents of the bookstore which all he had to do is enter the names of the books and delivery packages, I messed the files up by deleting half the data and renaming the delivery packages. My job was done and all I had to do is sit back and watch the misery happen.

SKY

Prapai is upset with me and I can tell. He last night spoke to me about me being friends with nine, I told him that nine was really a cute nong and was very loving. He looked with an unsure look but my uwu eyes convinced him for the moment. I asked Prapai to come with me this weekend to the place where Waen insisted me to. He definitely agreed I was happy. I wanted him to feel at ease.

WAEN

I remembered I had a package delivery today for a customer, I usually ask Sky to get it done but I decided not to annoy him much since he is busy with setting up the books on the top. As I went through the computer files I was shocked and panicked instantly.

WAEN: Sky what the hell did you do?!

Sky who was now coming to me looked at me in a confused reaction.

SKY: what happened ?
WAEN: you've messed up all the records and deleted almost every package order !
SKY: no p' waen I did not do anything like that!
WAEN: come here see it yourself.

SKY

I did not understand why p'waen shouted at me. I checked it myself, I could never do such a mistake. I always check the files before Shutting down the PC.  I asked p'waen to check the CCTV footage but turned out to be that I was the only one who sat on the PC.This scared me. I did not do all of this. What was happening ? Who did that ? I swear I was telling them the truth that it wasn't me.

||The End||

Spoiler :
Kiet : nine or should I say nin's underman?
Waen: Sky what's gotten into these days? Why are you doing this ? Huh?