21

SKY

How much does it hurt? A lot. It did give me a feeling that I was just a useless person occupying the earth's space. My existence did not bother. It hurt so much to tell him. It hurt so much to find no answer to the question. He could never work it out. Never! I hated him so much but partially I hated myself too. I felt like a piece of my heart was taken away and ripped from me. It hurt that much. But I was happy. Happy that I finally spoke for myself. Prapai was my first and my last. I don't want this anymore. I'll just find some work to relieve myself. After all someday you need to let go on what you hold onto. I furiously wiped my tears calling Kiet to ask him if he could lend me a stay at his place only for a night. I decided to let myself stay at Kiet's place for a day and then move to a studio room. Work hard and pay the rent and let my life go on without more pain.

KIET

P'waen was cooking my delicious food as I watched him cook. That looks hell yummy. I sat back to set the table bit Sky's call interrupted me. He asked me if he could stay overnight and I was more happier to say yes. P'waen mouthed to me asking me who was it I just mouthed to him that it was Sky he gladly ran back to make more food. But I did notice that Sky 's voice was hoarse. I hope they'd cleared out the situation. I did not want Sky to cry more the poor guy had enough of his life.

15 minutes later............

Sky was at the door and yes I was indeed sure that he cried. He had his luggage with him which meant he'd left Prapai's house. Now what happened between them?. I was about to ask him but P'waen already had the situation under control.

WAEN: Sky wash up quick. I made your favourite food. Come quick you don't want it to get cold. I'll spare you some space at Kiet's room in the meantime.

He just nodded looking at me with a smile that hid a lot of pain.

PRAPAI

I knew the only place where Sky would go was at Kiet's apartment. It was an hour ago that I calmed myself down. Only and only if I was a sane human and had some feelings of emotion. It had been few moments since Sky left and I was already missing him. His smile and his presence. I did not know what to do. Is it hard to gives us both a new chance ? Is it too late for us to start all over again from the point of a new chance ?. I should start with a small try. Maybe how Sky hoped , the same way I could have some hope in my life for us to get together?

||The end ||