6

AUTHOR

The incident between kiet and nine was almost weeks ago. Nine kept messing with the records and the person blamed was Sky, Waen was patient with Sky because at some point he knew that Sky wouldn't do that. They were stressed because Kiet was always a regular loyal when it came to work, this was stressing Waen a lot. Sky was stressed and depressed because he did not know who would want to ruin his life and Prapai he was confused with sky's behaviour.

PRAPAI

Sky keeps getting me worried. The last time I saw him happy was on the day we went to the beach. I wanted to ask kiet about him but it was doubtful because Kiet wasn't picking up my call. Should I make a visit ? My secretary came into the cabin to hand me over with some files.

CEANAY : sir the employee said they will be coming tomorrow for the project
PRAPAI: okay.

SKY

What was happening these days? P'waen looked at me stressed, Kiet wasn't to be found and nine. Should I doubt him? I cant doubt him. He is too innocent. He wouldn't do such a thing even though he is the first one to come to the store after me. Who was it ? Should I tell Prapai to get into it ? What if they harm Prapai? I kicked the trashcan and regretted it. Oi it hurts. I refreshed my thoughts with positive energy and walked back to the store only to see p'waen and nine fighting.

WAEN: Kiet is missing. I don't know what to do. He is my step brother and all you think of not doing your work and going to the club?
NINE: come on p'waen he should be around the corner, and all I did was just go to the club to meet my friend.
WAEN: shut it nine I'm not a foolish person you could fool with. 
NINE: then p'waen what do you want me to do?

I did not want the argument to go more further because p'waen can explode anytime. I just walked up to them trying to stop them.

SKY: P' and nine please calm down we can solve this calmly too, no need to fight.
WAEN: Sky I know it's not the time but Kiet he isn't like this. And nine has been zoning out for work. He was supposed to set the books up the shelf and move the new arrivals to the main shelf.
SKY: But P' there is only one option left. Let's call the police to solve this.
WAEN: in my whole life I have never associated with the police my respect for this neighborhood is way more high then you think.
NINE: yes P'sky calling the police will only make it worse.
SKY: there is no option left. We need to do this.

NINE

No way he is calling the cops. I was satisfied because only I know where is Kiet. He is at my apartment's storage room. Since this is a chaos and Waen literally blew over me I could wait down to shut up. I just need one more strategy and then my mission's complete. I saw Sky stare at Waen so I decided to act right.

NINE: P'sky do you want to spend sometime with me today evening? Please ?
SKY: I am no one to say no to this face of yours. You're too cute for that.

I smirked evilly from the inside.

||The End||

Spoiler:
PRAPAI: Sky how could you?!
SKY: p'waen, I'm sorry don't do this to me.
WAEN: sky I can't risk it anymore.

Which ship should I do the book on next?
1. Perth x Chimon
2. Net x James
Do let me know 🙃 since I'm confused