19

NIN

Prapai never refused my proposal towards sex. Instead he was the one to initiate it. I was stupid enough to know that he'd catch me on my word. I paled out a bit but I changed the topic. I needed to be more careful. And speaking of Sky, I'm waiting for him to come out of his room after Prapai's asleep. He can have it from me then. I know what was he planning, a way to get close to Prapai, that's the reason when I was on a buisness meet he did something to Prapai that he's been avoiding me now. Nine that bastard hasn't called me too. What was he doing?!. I asked Pear to check over nine since he hadn't reported to me.

KIET

I was called at the station today. The police had already gotten the proof that nin was behind everything since he's past partner confessed about his works and nine confessed about him being the one behind all of this. I wasn't scared of nine anymore instead I pitied him because he was good to me somewhere deep. I still remember when he treated my bruises. But remembering the day of my escape I hated on him.
The police recorded our testimonies and sent us back home. I was glad I could help. The police officer also suggested me to train under the cyber crime faculty in the town to help them lead the criminals which I had a second thought on. P'waen had been cooking amazing foods when I came home from nine's apartment.

PRAPAI

Today was a Sunday and we all three were in the house. Today was finally the day where nin's dirty works would end. I had gotten the news from Kiet saying that the police would come to arrest nin with solid proof and evidence that even his attorney would be able to help him. I had decided that once nin was arrested I'd do my best to be that Prapai to Sky which he used to live with. Sky can be weak for food. I would book a whole menu table for sky just to make him trust me again. I would do anything for him.

SKY

I stood at the rooftop looking at the evening view. Just like how the sun goes down wish I could fall down this too. I kept staring at the Sky as it was turning dark and the weather was turning horrible. I shut the door to the rooftop but I was pushed back by nin. He locked the door behind us.

NIN: you! What did you do to Prapai!
SKY: .......
NIN: answer me you low life!
SKY: nothing.
NIN: if you did nothing then why isn't he accepting my skinship?
SKY: I don't know
NIN: you don't know or you're pretending not to know.
SKY: .......
NIN: ANSWER YOU CHEAT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!
SKY: firstly you call me a cheat once more and I won't stop myself from punching your face till it bleeds and secondly if you don't believe that's your problem and lastly if you're done with you're bullshit leave me alone, don't talk to me as I dont answer to barking dogs.
NIN: HOW DARE YOU! YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT.

He dashed forward to punch me but he tripped himself and fell. It was a laughable sight but then someone knocked at the door so I walked to open it, now I'm in great trouble. Prapai pushed me and ran towards nin. Guess he really loves him more than me. I was about to walk off but

NIN: h-he pushed me
PRAPAI: it's okay I'll deal with him some other time.
NIN: He called me a slut.
SKY: don't you feel ashamed of lying to people or is it that lying is in your heredity?
PRAPAI: enough the two of you. Don't stress me out and Sky go back to your room.

There in the end he wouldn't believe me. He chose to believe someone who is living only for his shares. Tch asshole I hope he regrets someday.

||The End ||