23

PRAPAI

I determined myself to keep a mission. I made sure I'll chase him no matter how many days, weeks, months or even years it would take. I made small attempts to start my mission. Today was my day1 mission. Send food to Sky. I ordered from one of the best restaurants Sky's favourite dish and sent takeouts to Kiet's apartment. He would be liking it. I wrote a small sorry card and added some small candies for him. He always liked the candies I'd choose for him.

SKY

Today is my first day working without any worry. Pain was like a soulmate to me. The day was going well not untill Kiet told me that Prapai had delivered to me my favourite food. Not caring about the food nor what ever he sent me I asked Kiet to either throw it away or have it himself. Kiet knew how much I started to hate Prapai. I spilled everything yesterday to both of them and I'm glad they understood me and spared me some time. Sigh!.

KIET

Sky spilled everything. I knew this wouldn't end well. I low key wanted to beat P'Pai for that. He is such an asshole but I've seen regret in his eyes and his desparate attempt of me leading with him with the plan. P'waen already had told me not to dare ask anymore questions to Sky since he wanted some time alone.

AUTHOR

Everything about their relationship was going downhill. Prapai was trying to get himself forgiven. Sky was trying to move on. It had been a while long month for their sufferings. Sky had moved to Vietnam for a break, the poor guy had enough that he did not mention to none of his friends in fear of they telling Prapai and he landing there. Here Prapai had lost it completely and totally. His buisness was long back gone. He wasn't even sane at a point where he would hallucinate about Sky, this did not only scare his employees but also scared his friends. But God had some other plans. Kiet could run into Sky's location contacting him telling him about Prapai. The news reached Sky to such extents that he booked back the earliest flight back to Thailand.

SKY

Wasn't a month enough for all I went through? I questioned myself. I kept thinking back then how our relationship started, how it was building and then how it all went in vain. I knew that Prapai had the power to get people to search for me. All these thoughts ate me up. Was it just going to end as a unrequited love? My phone got me back to reality. The number was unknown but the voice made me aware that I was speaking to Kiet. He did not mention to me nothing about asking where was I because at a point he knew that I wouldn't tell him. He just told me about Prapai and listening to the situation broke my heart. I couldn't help but tear up at the words. I silently returned to my laptop booking the earliest flight possible.

||The end||