1

SKY

5 years and our relationship was the strongest. Prapai did everything for me. He helped me overcome my fear and panick attacks. Since I left being Prapai's personal assistant I had no work to do so I convinced Prapai if I could work in the bookstore that newly opened 2 lanes before his company which he gladly agreed to. I started working for a month and I made new friends. Kiet and Waen were the closest to me. I made a really good reputation here. No one bullied me nor did anyone question my past. I was happy living my life.

PRAPAI

I spoil Sky too much and he knows it. He tells me that too but love is blind and so am I. He is too cute who wouldn't spoil a guy like him. I'm glad to have him as my life partner. I did propose to him but he said he wanted time to settle. I agreed to that I can wait till he is ready.

NIN

My heart creeped down to the lowest feeling when I came to know that Prapai left me because of some lowlife slut. What was his name again? Sky. Oh yes Sky. He has no idea in what he put himself into. I loved Prapai equally but it was him who was being a bitch. I don't want to ruin Prapai's life but I'm definitely ruining sky's life. He stole my man and now he needs to face the consequences of stealing.

AUTHOR

Nin was on a tantrum that he would make Prapai his. Nin grew up from a rich family. His father was more richer than Prapai, there was no way what nin wanted he couldn't get. The only problem with nin was that, whatever he wanted he took it with the illegal means whether it would break a bond or hurt the other person, Nin never cared untill he got what he wanted.

||The end ||

Spoiler:
Waen : Sky meet our new co worker Nine.
Nine: Sky you are really amazing