2

NINE

Sky. That's my target. The process was simple, working under p'nin every mission is successful. P'nin explained to me what I needed to do. I was now disguised into a co worker to where Sky works. I had my target right infront of me. He did look like a slut over the clothes he wore. Oversized shirt and skinny jeans. Hair tousled and he looked like he drank some juice. I gave him a smile which he returned to me back.

NINE: P' please take care of me since I'm new here I bet you guys will love having me here. 
SKY: of course my lovely nong.
WAEN : welcome again. I'll show you where we keep the new arrivals.

There was only one guy who looked at me judging if I was a trusted person or not but thanks to my looks I could bribe him for that. Kiet. If anything goes wrong and if I have to eliminate him I would definitely do it.

PRAPAI

I'm so busy with work.  A new project has been organised with the international companies and it's tiring to work day and night without giving time to your loved ones. I was going through the files my new assistant sent me and I had noticed that one of the papers were missing. Frustrated with the anger I blew up on the employee scaring the poor girl.

SKY

I have never seen such a cute guy as nine. He's so adorable that I want to squeeze his cheeks, I do have Waen and kiet but he is more adorable than them. I was happy to have a nong. Finally I don't need to be a nong to waen and kiet. I saw how kiet was judging him but I would love to talk to nine first. I pulled him in the new arrivals section and showed him all the new arrivals. We clicked instantly. We shared some of our favourite book and author names and I showed him how to go about with the store management.

KIET

I don't really have a good feeling about this. Like nine even though he is handsome there is always a saying that the most handsome face has the most dirtiest heart. I alerted myself to be careful and make others be careful. I saw how Sky pulled him over to handle him but this is not going to go good.

|| The end ||