Fake love

" love you y/n...i can't believe that after all these years you haven't noticed."

You widen your eyes.
"even when-"
"even when you were dating kookie all through high school. you didn't see how pissed off i was when he had his hands all over you at prom?"

"and you didn't straight up tell me! you asshole!"

"what!?"

"i love you too! so ha! take that!"

"shut up jimi-"

He grabbed your shoulders shoving you into your bed as he hovered above you. His sweet vanilla scent towering over you. The moonlight revealing his sculpted body as he hung over you, licking his lips.
He lowered himself onto you, his biceps flexing as he did so. His plump pink lips crashed into yours. He kissed you desperately. All the sexual tension building up for the last month finally releasing. You wrapped your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his hair.
He pulled away, gasping.

"where are the condoms, i can't wait any longer..

You snorted and chuckled, holding your stomach as you laugh silently pointing at the small black case on your nightstand. He reached, opening it as he pulled the small golden package from within the case. He buried his head in the crook of your neck and sucked at the skin. You gasped.
He ran his tongue over your sensitive spot as you arched your back. As you did so, his hand snaked behind you, unhooking your black laced bra. He quickly took it off of you. You huddled into him, feeling suddenly shy at how much was showing.
He grinned at how you held his shoulders, hiding yourself with your arms. He rubbed down your sides as you moan.
"up."
He said as you raised up your legs. He grabbed the hem of your panties and yanked them down. You let yourself fall back into the mattress. You can feel his tip teasing your entrance. You breathe harder as he runs his hands from your hips, up your body, until he pins your wrists above your head.
He holds your wrists in place with one hand and with the other cups your cheek as he kisses you roughly. His tongue pokes at your bottom lip and you slightly open your mouth letting him slip his tongue in and kiss you.

He put his leg in between yours, pushing his thigh against your womanhood.
"grind."

He whispers.
You close your legs on his thigh and grind yourself against him. The friction felt so good.
You let out a breathy moan as you sped up. He kissed your neck, sucking on a certain part and leaving a purple blotch. He went lower, leaving another hickey under your collarbone. You moan, your voice raises a little higher as his tongue grazes over your nipple.
He flexes his thigh and grazes over it again, this time harsher making you arch your back. He lifts himself up and you whine at the loss of contact.
He lifts you up into the headboard.
"open them."

Shyly, you open your legs, the moonlight lighting up his seductive smile. He presses his hands on your inner thigh, pushing them wider, you gasp but before you can say anything, he pushes his tongue into you.
He twirls around as you let out quiet screams.

You moan and tug at his hair. He groans, sending vibrations up your body, you feel yourself get more wet. He gets up and looks at your breathless state.
He lines himself up with you.

"are you ready baby?"

You nod. He grips your hips and slides himself into you with ease. Your walls clench hard around his length. You can't take his whole length and this makes him grin. He kisses your neck as you wrap your arms around him again.

He starts fucking you faster. You moan and grip his back. He hides his face in your shoulder, moaning uncontrollably at how good you feel around him. He rubs his chest against yours as you throw your head back.
"jimin!"
He groaned at how desperately his name came out of your mouth. He thrusted harder into you.
His whole length surging deep inside you. He immediately hits a sensitive spot as you gasp.
"do that again."
You moan. He thrusts back into the spot making your thighs shake around him. You moan, your voice starts to get louder and louder. He digs his nails into your hips, pulling them forward to thrust into his pelvis.
"oh god, this is so much better than i imagined.."
He continued to deliver upshots into your core as you could do nothing but take it. You wrap your legs around him as he staggers. He continues to propel his pelvis into your hips, skin slapping, covered by the sound of both of your sounds of pleasure that resonate around the room.
"y/n!"
You grind upwards his pelvis follows your movements and finally, you both started to loosen up. He smashed his lips into yours, moaning against your lips as he came into the condom. You scratched down his back, clenching hard around him, your orgasm, toe-curling. This reaction from you makes his jaw gap open as he continued to ride out his high.
You lay underneath as he tried his best to hover above you, the after shock of his orgasm leaving him shaking. Your breaths mingled as you attempted to get them under control. Jimin stared deeply into your eyes, his hot breath slowing to steady breaths. He smiled, fulfilling one of his most intense and vivid fantasies.
He placed his lips gently on yours, kissing softly as you held his face. Sweaty fringe stuck to both your foreheads and a subtle shake in both of your muscles from the heated, all-consuming impassioned sex you just had.