Freak

Pairing: jimin x reader
contains: smut!! college au, study/fuck buddies, semi-public indecency (in a restaurant and in the library), finger-fucking, flashing ig, dirty talk, hold the moan, squirting mention, jimin ~talking you through it~ bc i saw a tweet about that and it has lived rent-free in my brain since 🥴
summary: turns out your study buddy is a bit of a freak.

You never would've anticipated that the shy, quiet kid in your English Lit class would be this much of a freak. You should've known better than to underestimate Park Jimin.
It started innocently enough, the two of you meeting up weekly to study and body double, writing papers together in silence, keeping each other accountable so you didn't accidentally end up scrolling TikTok for three hours.
But after a month or so, there was the night that changed everything. You'd meant to just grab a quick dinner because you were starving, but then you both somehow ended up several drinks in. And then Jimin somehow ended up in the booth next to you, his hand slipped under your skirt, working a mindblowing orgasm out of you, subtly enough that everyone else in the place was unaware. You just had to sit there and take it, completely silent, biting down so hard on your bottom lip you nearly drew blood.
When a single tear of pure relief rolled down your face as your cunt finally started to pulse, you'll never forget the way Jimin leaned in with a wicked smile and licked the droplet up.
That was when you knew he had you. You're kind of a freak too, it turns out.
It's certainly made focusing on your studies a lot harder. You were supposed to be preparing for the upcoming midterm today, but instead, you've found yourself in a dusty back corner of the library, surrounded by a weird collection of German books that no one ever seems to come looking for. One of his favorite spots to ruin you.
He's already well on his way, your shorts unzipped and tugged down to your knees, his hand working diligently at your core. It's starting to feel so good that you let out a sigh of a moan before you can think to suppress it.
Jimin's hand freezes, then withdraws from you entirely, and you grit your teeth at the denial. "Keep going," you hiss, brows pinching together. You're far too worked up for this.
He shifts a little, tilting forward so his forehead is pressed into the bookshelf that you're leaned up against, his lips right at your ear. "Try to stay quiet for me. Can you do that?" He breathes.
Your eyes nearly roll back in your head at his honey-dipped voice alone. Sometimes he makes you suffer in silence, but your best orgasms by far are the ones he talks you through.
Your back is already arching at the thought, and he takes advantage of the access you've allowed him to yank your top and bra down in one swift movement, exposing your breasts for anyone who might walk by to see.
It takes all your willpower not to make a noise, and he smiles approvingly, rewarding you by slipping two fingers back inside you.
"You look so good like this. So desperate for me. Tits and pussy out for everyone to see because you need it that bad." The filthy words are accompanied by slow, deliberate curls of his fingers against your g-spot, working up more and more of your arousal until it's dripping out of you.
You're going to die if he doesn't go faster.
"Do you like it when I talk to you like this? When I touch you like this in public?" He purrs, already knowing the answer. You tell him every time, but you nod emphatically, hoping it might earn you another reward.
"Dirty girl," he says the words with a nasty smile, but his fingers move faster, and your hips shudder up against his hand in response. "I can feel how fucking wet you are. Why don't you squeeze this pussy around my fingers?"
You do as you're told, head rolling back and forth against the bookshelf in a desperate attempt to keep yourself silent. When he breathes an appreciative exhale right in the shell of your ear, tears start to sting at the corners of your eyes.
"Love the way you gush like that. So fucking sexy."
You're already worried you might not make it, and then he brings his thumb to your clit. The pace of his digits curling inside you is rapid-fire now, and you're starting to shake all over from the pleasure and the effort to keep quiet.
"Jimin," you mouth his name, and he pulls back slightly from your ear to look you in the eye, plush lips barely pursed.
All you can do is shake your head– not because you don't want it, but because you don't think you can take it.
Rather than stop, he brings his other hand to clamp over your mouth. His breath returns to your ear. "Oh, we can go faster. Can't have you getting caught looking like this. Gotta keep it all to myself."
He picks up the pace of his hand working inside you, and your vision nearly whites out. Desperate for anything to ground you to reality, your hands reach out to claw at the carpet, then at his legs kneeling between yours.
"Come on, baby. Want to feel you squirt all over my fingers. Leave a puddle right here on the floor."
Jimin's thumb grinds down so perfectly on your clit that your orgasm takes you by surprise. You rear forward and then slam back against the bookshelf as the wave rolls through you, your hand simultaneously finding purchase at the crotch of his shorts, where you feel him straining against his pants.
"Can you feel what you're doing to me?" He groans into your ear, your cunt still fluttering around his fingers.
Refusing to let him have all the power, you wrap your hand around his clothed cock and give him one slow pump.
You hiss a little as he pulls out of you all at once. "Hands and knees, dirty girl," he grunts, his own hands already moving to tug your shorts off entirely. "I'm not done with you yet."

Short one