𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Summary: You miss your boyfriend Jimin very much, especially when he's on tour, so you decide to tease him slightly. However, you learn very quickly that Park Jimin does not like to be teased.
Pairing: Reader x Jimin
Genre: Smut, Fluff
Warnings: Sending of nudes, Daddy kink (I'm not sorry), dirty talk, name calling (slut), light bondage, sensory deprivation, dom/sub themes, sub!reader, dom!Jimin, temperature play (ice and wax play), oral and fingering (fem receiving), overstimulation, non-protective sex (be safe, make smart decisions!!), creampie, what isn't in here lmao

You lay on the sofa, your head almost on the floor and your feet pressed against the wall of the spacious living room of the BTS dorms, aka the home belonging to your boyfriend as well as the boyfriends of your best friends. Sadly, out of the ten other possible people you shared your home with, you were all alone and thus completely and utterly bored out of your mind. You flicked through your phone, mindlessly scrolling through your twitter feed, rolling your eyes ever now and then before sighing at the various fancams and fansite images of your Park Jimin, your boyfriend of two and a half years.
It wasn't that you hated the photo. No, you could never hate anything Park Jimin. In fact, it was the complete opposite. The images were beautiful, he was beautiful and it only made you fall in love with him more. The reason you were so annoyed however, was that he was currently performing at a concert. Of course, you could have gone; the boys always offered you and your best friend's tickets. However, due to your job you had been unable to get time off and considering that you were now public, the boys were slightly worried that you'd be mobbed by rabid fans and ssaesangs.
You checked the time and groaned; the boys were performing for another half an hour and then it would take a whole other hour for Jimin to get back home. You couldn't wait for your clingy koala of a boyfriend to return so you could shower him in love and kisses. Soon however, you were broken out of your brooding thoughts when the door opened, revealing the four other girls who almost made residence in the Bangtan household.
"Hey" You said, the girls nodding in greeting as they crashed onto the couch.
"God, today was exhausting" Sooyun said, sinking further into the couch with a relaxing moan.
"Tell me about it" Sooji said, as she threw herself onto the other couch, Suri and Hae following her.
"Are the boys not home yet?" Hae asked and you shook your head, causing everyone to pout.
"Guk texted me when rap line were performing Ddaeng, Tae crashed the stage again. But he said they'd be home at midnight" Suri informed and you nodded along, giggling as Hae rolled her eyes.
"Tae really needs to learn to control himself when the rap line are performing, although I doubt he'll ever learn. He's their biggest fan" Hae said with a fond smile as she thought of her boyfriend.
"Other than Jimin!" You cut in quickly with a playful glare and Hae rolls her eyes at you before nodding her assent. All of a sudden, you're struck with a brilliant idea and scramble to pull yourself upright on the cough, an almost sinister grin on your face.
"Oh no. I know that face ____. You're going to torture Chim somehow" Sooji said, a knowing glare on her face and you simply shrugged before running off to your room, the girls laughing behind you. You entered the room you shared with Jimin and quickly ran into the massive walk in closet, filled to the brim with both your clothes. You hurriedly picked out Jimin's favourite lingerie and stripped before getting into it. If Suri was able to text Jeongguk, that meant that you'd be able to text Jimin, and you were going to make him pay for leaving you all alone and bored.
You lay on your bed, the light blue satin lingerie with black lace contrasting perfectly against your skin. You knew this particular set drove Jimin wild, he loved seeing you in his favourite colours. Once you finished getting yourself ready, you crawled into bed before positioning yourself with your legs slightly spread; one arm above you and you snapped a picture before sending it to him with a grin.
You
Come back soon, I have a surprise waiting for you ;)
[Image sent]
Jimin
Stop that. I have to perform Serendipity soon.
His response came five minutes later but by the lack of kisses or even emojis, you knew you'd managed to get the response you wanted from him. You snickered to yourself before unhooking your bra, cheekily covering up your breast with other arm before snapping another picture.
You
But Daddy, I'm bored :(
[Image sent]
Jimin
Didn't Daddy give you an order? Maybe I wasn't clear. Stop.
You knew he was on edge and this probably wasn't the best way to tease him before he had to perform, especially considering the choreography for Serendipity consisted of grinding on the floor, but you missed him enough to let your bratty side out. This time, you recorded a video. You arm lazily wandered up and down your body, softly caressing at your skin before dipping down into your already dampened panties. You let out a slight moan as the pads of your fingers brushed against your clit, eyelids fluttering as you stared into the camera lens.
You
Daddy, I miss you so much.
[Video sent]
This time however, he opened the message and viewed the risqué clip before leaving you on read. You let out a slight scream of frustration, your breathing slightly heavy and skin flushed warm with arousal. You were aching, but you'd spent so many nights using your hand and small collection of sex toys that you knew they wouldn't be able to satisfy you today. Once again you groaned in indignation, throwing your phone away before grumbling to yourself. How could he just ignore you like this? It wasn't fair. You continued pouting, glaring at the ceiling.
You let out a sigh after five minutes, realising that this would probably go nowhere. It was still only 9pm which means the boys wouldn't be home for another three hours at least. You let out another moan of frustration and began redressing huffily before leaving the bedroom, once again joining your friends. You tried to enjoy yourself, the five of you watching Netflix as you shared various fancams flitting around twitter of your boyfriends. Finally, after what felt like years, the front door opened once again and the boys dragged themselves inside, most looking completely and utterly shattered.
"Guk!" Suri called, immediately sitting up before rushing over to her boyfriend. Jeongguk easily lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he dropped a soft kiss onto her nose, greeting the rest of the girls before carrying Suri off to their room. Hae smiled at her worn out, but still smiling boyfriend, approaching him with Yeontan in her hands. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, before petting his excited dog as they both too made their way into Taehyung's room.
"I'm tired jagiya, let's go to bed" Seokjin said as he approached Sooji, placing a kiss onto her head, Yoongi following him. Sooji let out a small nod, bidding both you and Sooyun goodnight as she followed her two lovers, Yoongi practically clinging onto her as she dragged him upstairs, his face buried in her neck as he began dozing off. That left only you and Sooyun along with Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok.
"Sooyun-ah!" Hoseok almost screamed and you winced at the loud noise, wondering where the boy got the energy from. You watched Sooyun brace herself as Hoseok ran up to her, almost tackling her over, pressing small kisses onto her face.
"Hoseok enough, let's go" Namjoon said tiredly, and you could see the exhaustion in his face. Hoseok pouted before quite literally dragging Sooyun off the sofa, Namjoon smiling apologetically at her as he laced his fingers with hers, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand. Hoseok continued dragging the two upstairs, ready to burn off his excess energy. You shook your head at him, wondering how he could still be so energised after a concert.
Both Sooji and Sooyun were in threesomes, which was completely unconventional and at first everyone had wondered whether it would work out, as all four boys were especially possessive. But somehow, they'd passed every milestone and hurdle and managed to get where they are. It just worked. To the point where no one could imagine them as anything but a triple.
Finally, you turned around to greet your own boyfriend, but instead of being met with a clingy affectionate boyfriend like usual, you were met with his hard, heated gaze that immediately had your knees weakening. His chocolate eyes were dark, his lips in a straight line as he eyed you up and down. You watched as he shed his jacket, the movement somehow completely erotic. Jimin slowly started advancing on you, causing you to gulp and start backing away until you were cornered against a corner of the sofa. Immediately his arms moved around you, caging you in. His breath was hot against your cool skin, causing you to shiver.
"Jimin?" You said, your hands slowly moving to his chest as you stared up into his dark eyes.
"You really don't know when to quit do you Angel? I thought I told you to stop. In fact, I told you twice and you still didn't listen. Since when does my baby girl disobey?" Jimin growled out, his voice a couple octaves lower in your ear, making you shudder. Heat instantly pooled in the pit of your stomach and you felt the wetness between your thighs as your legs turned to jelly.
"I'm sorry Daddy," You said, staring up at him through half lidded eyes. Jimin let out another growl, one of his hands moving to the back of your neck, his fingers curling around the delicate skin.
"Sorry Angel, but that's not going to cut it. You know bad girls get punished" Jimin said throatily before crashing his lips against yours in a hard, bruising kiss that left your lips swollen. You moaned into him, eyes fluttering shut as he nipped at your lips before forcing his tongue into your mouth. Your hands clasped around the collar of his shirt, trying to pull him closer into you as heat began pooling in your belly.
"God, if I didn't have plans for you, I'd take you right here. Fuck you right against this sofa, where anyone could walk in on us. But you'd like that too much wouldn't you? Letting people see how much of a slut you can be for me" Jimin said before stepping away and dragging you up to your shared bedroom. He entered the room, quickly crossing it and throwing you onto the bed.
"Strip" Jimin commanded, his voice authoritative as lust consumed him. You immediately got onto your knees and took your clothes off, Jimin letting out a whine of appreciation at your lingerie but letting you take it off until you were completely naked. Jimin then walked towards your closet, returning with two of his ties.
"Hands" He said simply and you turned around, your hands behind you, the silk soft against your wrists as he tied them up before using the second tie to blindfold you, depriving you of your vision. He pulled you off the bed, so that you were standing up before stepping away, looking at his handiwork.
"You look so beautiful like this Angel, so completely submissive" Jimin praised, his fingers softly flitting across the spine of your back and towards your ass. Your body involuntarily shivered under his fleeting touch. All of a sudden you felt his presence leave and you turned to what you thought was face him, unable to see anything.
"Jimin?" You called but there was no answer. You were on edge. You stayed on your feet, unsure of what to do or what was coming. It felt like you were waiting forever. You weren't sure how much time had passed. A few seconds? A minute? An hour. Boy did it feel like an hour. Suddenly you felt the searing sensation of burning wax on the small of your back. You let out a hiss of pain laced with pleasure, your back arching as the wax began cooling against your skin.
"Oh my god" You breathed out as you felt another few drops on the top of your breasts, your legs shaking at the sensation. However, nothing prepared you for what came next.
"Shit" You all but screamed as you felt the cold burning sensation of ice running along your inner thighs, making you buck your hips. You felt Jimin's presence by your side, his head in the crook of your neck as he peppered soft kisses along the tender flesh, nipping and biting the soft skin as he made his way towards your collarbone, leaving marks all over your skin.
"God you're stunning" He whispered as he dripped the wax onto the tops of your thighs this time before running the ice cube along your stomach making you inhale sharply.
"Please" You gasped out and Jimin simply chuckled, his mouth moving towards your ear, taking the shell between his teeth and nipping at it.
"Oh Angel, you don't get to beg. You've been really bad. Do you know how hard I was after seeing that video? How worked up I was? I was supposed to be performing, but all I could think of was returning home and fucking you into our bed. I'm pretty sure ARMY are going to love the boner I had during Serendipity. This is going to be another Jeongguk Dope boner scandal you know" Jimin purred, his voice barely a whisper. He moved the ice cube to between your thighs, so that it was just about touching your clit, making you whine.
"Clench those pretty thighs" He commanded and you did so immediately, the cold hardness so close to your own wet heat was almost too much. it was pure torture and you had to bite back a sob of pleasure.
"I want you to hold that cube between those thighs against your pretty little cunt until it melts. And now I want you to be quiet, if you don't I'll place another cube there after that one melts" Jimin threatened and you nodded quickly knowing that he would tease you until you were a sobbing mess if you disobeyed. He placed another soft kiss on your shoulder, smirking against your skin. Abruptly you felt the sweltering sensation of the wax against your nipples, his mouth immediately lapping around the nipple to soothe it and you had to bite your lip hard, almost breaking the skin in order to suppress your moans.
"Good girl" Jimin praised as he continued dripping wax against your skin, kissing and licking your skin after pulling off the dried wax. It took all your strength and discipline to stay quiet, lest this continue forever. By the time the ice had fully melted you were a sodden mess, legs shaking and your breathing hard, practically panting.
"The ice melted. I guess my fun is over" Jimin said and you could hear the pouty whine in his voice. His hands ran over your body, taking your one of your breasts between his hands and softly massaging it, rolling the sensitive nipple between his thumb, being very careful not to agitate it too much after the wax, the other hand sliding down your stomach to grip at your thigh.
"You took your punishment so well Angel, you deserve a reward" Jimin said as he released your wrists from the bindings.
"Keep the blindfold on" Jimin directed and you nodded as he pushed you against the wall before kissing down your body. He kneeled in front of you, spreading your thighs before placing one over his shoulder.
"Shit baby... you're so wet. You really enjoyed your punishment didn't you" Jimin said, his hot breath against your pussy making you shudder with anticipation. Jimin wasted no time, leaning forward and pressing his lips against your clit, causing you to let out a sharp gasp. He smirked, pressing another kiss against your clit before slowly parting his lips and sucking the hardened bud into his mouth. You arched your back, hands threading into his hair as you pulled him closer into you. He stuck out his tongue and lapped against your slit, from your core to your clit; making you bite your lip as a pleasurable sigh escaped your lips.
He continued licking, exploring your nether regions with his expert tongue, nipping and sucking at your sensitive bud every now and then before spreading your lower lips with his thumbs, lapping at your insides. You started moaning above him, your nerves afire with pleasure as you grinded your hips against his face, egging him on. All of a sudden, he stuck his tongue into your pussy and twirled, making you shriek in ecstasy, your walls tightening around his tongue.
You squeezed your thighs, trapping his head between your legs, not that he minded. Once again, he moved his lips to suck as your clit, lightly nibbling on it and pleasure racked through your entire body as you came around his tongue, screaming out his name. Jimin grinned against you, lapping at your dripping juices as he pushed two fingers deep into your core causing you to whine at the stretch before he began thrusting them quickly as he continued playing with your clit. You felt your next orgasm quickly approaching, straight after your first one. You let out shuddering breaths, trying to buck your hips and dislodge his fingers at the pain of the overstimulation. Your fingers tightened their grip in his hair, your walls clenching uncontrollably around his pumping digits.
Without warning, he added a third finger, the slow burn of the stretch adding to your pleasure as you rocked your hips against his face and hand. With a particularly hard nip, you tensed, your entire body locking with pure euphoria laced with pain as you climbed to a higher peak so quickly after your first; your juices pouring out onto his fingers as you came around him once again. Jimin chuckled against your clit, making your legs shake as he pulled out his fingers before sucking them clean.
"God you taste so good" Jimin admired, his lust filled gaze trained on your body as you came down from your elated high.
"I want to taste you" You finally spoke, your throat dry and almost hoarse from screaming. Jimin stood up and kissed you before pulling you onto the bed, removing your blindfold.
"Any other day, I'd have you choking on my dick. But I need to be inside you right now" Jimin said as he spread out your legs, lining up his cock with your entrance. You reached up for him, wrapping your arms around his shoulder as both his hands were on either side of you, bracing himself. He leaned down and placed a kiss against your lips before slowly entering you, allowing you to get used to the feel of his thick girth.
"God Jimin, you're so fucking thick" You moaned against his lips, back arching of the bed as you felt him stretch out your walls. Jimin began to move his hips, thrusting his cock in and out with slow, powerful thrusts. You let out soft mewls, thanking the gods for the slight curve of his penis. Jimin groaned, bending over and burying his face between your breasts, teeth clenched at the feel of your heated sex against his sensitive member. It took all his willpower to stop himself from spearing into you until you were nothing but a sobbing, weeping mess under him. Once you adjusted, you surged your hips up to meet his thrusts, your head thrown back as you let out soft groans.
One of his hands moved to grip at your hips, pulling them down and into him as you silently begged, pleaded and cried for him to move faster. Both of you were sure that he was bruising you and by tomorrow your thighs and hips would be covered in the evidence of your rough play. Jimin began moving quicker, his speed increasing as he delivered harsh, powerful thrusts; impaling you onto his cock and pumping over and over into you.
Your eyes widened before they glazed over with intoxication and lust. Suddenly it didn't matter if your heart was racing at inhumane speeds or that you needed oxygen to breathe. All that mattered was the feel of his cock inside you, at the back of your cervix, his powerful thrusts and the scent and feel of him surrounding you.
Jimin shifted so that his hips were at an angle, so that every time he moved, the tip of his cock brushed against the top of your walls, driving you wild. You could feel your womb begin to tighten again, your muscle contracting and your arms moved over his back, nails raking up and down his back, leaving red welts in their wake along his tanned skin. Jimin hissed against your breast, the pain mixing with his pleasure. He moved one hand to your thigh, pulling the leg and throwing it over his shoulder. The new position pushed him in deeper, a feat you thought wholly impossible.
Jimin felt your walls begin to quake around his cock and grinned against your skin, his thrusts quickening and deepening. He moved one hand in between you, his fingers playing with your clit; rolling, prodding and pinching the nub until you were once again a screaming mess of unadultered ecstasy.
"Jimin! I'm cumming," You whined, your voice filling the room. You continued sobbing his name, over and over, as if it were a mantra.
"Close Angel. So close," Jimin grunted out, the feel of your impossibly tight sex around his member becoming too much.
"Please Jimin" You gasped out, your voice cracking as your walls gripped his dick. He pinched your clit particularly hard and that was all it took to make you cum all over his cock, your pussy gushed around his cock, Jimin groaning as the sounds of squelching filled the air.
"Fuck" Jimin grunted as his thrusts became wild, no longer following a rhythm. Another dozen thrusts and he thrust deeply into you, his body stilling as he came. You moaned at the feeling of his hot cum against your inner walls, eyes fluttering shut as he filled you up.
His breathing was heavy, the two of you gasping for air as you came down from your highs. You looked up at him, brushing his sweat matter hair out of his eyes before lazily pulling him in for another kiss. You giggled against his lips, making him smile before he pulled his limp member out of you, rolling over onto the bed. The two of you lay there for a couple minutes, breathing deeply before he got out of bed, throwing on some boxers.
You watched through lazily lidded eyes as he entered the bathroom before exiting a couple moments later with a damp cloth. You smiled softly at him as he softly wiped you clean, pressing kisses onto your skin as he praised you for doing so well. Your smile widened at his praise, watching as he tossed the cloth into the hamper before crawling back into bed with you. He dragged you closer into his body, his arm thrown over your waist as he pulled the covers your both your naked bodies. He sleepily showered kisses along your shoulders and neck, his fingers drawing lazy circles against your bare hip.
"I hope I wasn't too rough. I'm sorry, I know being on tour is tough for both of us" Jimin apologised but you only shook your head, burying your face into his chest as he gripped your hip tighter.
"It's okay, it could have been worse. You could have been overseas. But still, it's your dream. You know I'd wait for you forever, no matter how hard it was" You mumble into his skin, Jimin humming softly.
"I don't deserve a girlfriend as understanding as you" Jimin whispered and you scoff.
"You deserve the world, Park Jimin" You reply, your tone final.