Dancing studio

Jimin is holding his position behind you. He's in sweatpants and a tank top that reveals a lot of his sides. You rewind the music a little and then try the part again.

"You have to turn out your foot more."

Already frustrated after a long day, you still follow his advice. It works annoyingly well.

At one of the next turns, Jimin's foot is in your way and you stumble over it. You manage to break your fall with your hands.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry." Jimin drops onto his knees and puts his hand on your back in a protective gesture. "You alright y/n?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

You shrug off his hand, even though you don't actually mind him touching you. You see a muscle work in Jimin's jaw.

"You sure that you're okay?"

"Yes. I just said that."

"I don't mean from the fall."

You frown, looking up at Jimin. He's balancing on his heels next to you. It is a genuine question, apparently. He looks all focused and puppy-eyed.

"Stressed. I'm stressed and I have a hard time relaxing at the moment. This choreo is kicking my behind."

Jimin has been your friend for many years and your dance partner for even longer. You know he won't judge.

"Y/n, you've done way harder choreos than this one. Way, way harder ones. I think you're getting in your head too much."

"I know." You blow at a strand of hair that has escaped your French braid.

Jimin gets up and turns down the volume of the music. He turns and sits down next to you. He holds out his hand. You look at it, confused.

"Give me your hand." You do. "I know how much hand massages relax you."

Another testament to how well Jimin knows you. He starts the massage gently, more of a caress. You relax into his practiced hands quickly. By the time he's worked all the way up to your wrist you're practically goo in his hands.

"Do you want me to do your shoulders too?"

"Mh", you hum. Your eyes are closed, and you haven't felt that much bliss in months. Jimin moves behind you and runs his hands down on either side of your spine. Your back arches away from him.

"Aching muscles or are you being shy?"

"You have your hands all over me when we dance. Why would I be shy about you touching my back?"

"Because dance is our professional life. Right now, we're just friends."

"Keep going please, friend."

Though you can't see him due to your closed eyes, you're pretty sure Jimin is smiling. Or perhaps biting his lower lip so he doesn't smile. That beautiful plump lower lip that would feel heavenly all over your body. You push the thought aside and focus on Jimin's magical hands.

"In case you don't retire rich from dancing, you should become a masseuse. Your hands are heavenly."

Jimin is gently working on your left shoulder.

"Is that so?"

You can hear the smirk in his voice.

"It is. Have you never heard that before?"

"I have. Just usually wasn't in the context of kneading shoulders."

"What a shame", you answer, trying to cover for how you have no idea what else to say.