Beach

Your family owned a manor with a private beach, but the house was currently unoccupied with your family away on a travel holiday. Your parents were in their retirement, so they were leisurely exploring the country. They had asked you to house sit and of course, you agreed. The house was more like a mansion and you needed a break from work.

When you arrived, you met some of the house staff that lived in the house too. They're lovely people, and they had their own wing of the house so they had a place they could call their own and not feel like they were intruding on the owners.

After they heard the owner's daughter was coming to visit, the staff prepared the house clean and tidy for you. So when you arrived in the hot midday sun, you were met with a seemingly empty house. It was like reliving your childhood in such a big house.

You remember nights where you would curl up by the fire with the stewards. You envied them, having snuck into the wing a few times to see them with their children.

The cook was a nice woman and her son would play the piano sometimes. One of the stable hands had a son. He was really cute and often brought you peaches in summer. He thought he was being sneaky leaving them on your window sill but you had caught him a few times.

All in all, you had always been by yourself, just like this longing for some company. You carried your bags up to your room and quickly changed into a bikini.

Humming as you moved through the house, you jumped into the indoor swimming pool wondering why it was so quiet. You grew curious in the water. Where was everyone?

Climbing out of the water you wrapped yourself up in a towel and began searching for anyone. You heard the sound of music and turned towards the back of the house. Perhaps they were at the beach.

You were about to open the door to the back porch, ready to head down to the water, when it opened onto you. Flailing back with a shriek, a voice swore and arms lunged to grab you, but they ended up collapsing on top of you, their hand behind your head to prevent any injuries.

"Ah I am so sorry," he said and you blushed. This man wasn't human, he couldn't be. He looked so... pretty. His lips were huge like a Bratz doll but they looked so perfect on him, so soft looking. His eyes were small and angular, making his stare seem so intense.

His hair fell damp like curtains over his eyes, he looked absolutely killer. Strong muscular arms wrapped around you and his athletic chest made your breath catch in your chest. He was a walking statue, a rival to Adonis or David.

He helped you to sit up, tilting his head back as he dragged his fingers through his hair, slicking it back. His Adam's apple moved as he let out a light groan and he licked his lips before glancing sideways at you.

He stood up and helped you to stand, "I am so sorry, I was just getting some drinks" his voice had a soft sweet tone.

"Let me help you," you smiled, taking a few cans of drink and walking down the sand towards the water. "Howdy boys, a little chicken told me you were thirsty."

"You couldn't even carry the drinks by yourself, you could have asked us for help and not inconvenienced the lady of the house" one of the older males grinned "I am Kim Namjoon the estate manager, I make sure all the staff and the house are run correctly."

"This is mister Kim Seokjin the resident chef" Namjoon introduced you to the awkward-looking young men who were collecting their towels, and hats whilst bowing politely.

"If there is anything you like to eat, please let me know" he smiled with a low bow.

"This is Jung Hoseok in charge of cleaning"