Shiny things

Summary: You get a piercing, and it's shiny, Jimin likes shiny things.

Warnings: PWP, oral female receiving, fingering, mentions of a piercing, Jimin likes shiny things, so he shall lick and touch. Jimin being a flirt, but also a sweetheart, what else is new?

"Show me!" Jimin whined for the ninth time that night. You had told Jimin that you had gotten a piercing nearly two months ago, but you refused to tell him where because he wasn't your boyfriend, and he really shouldn't be seeing the piercing.
"Is it your nipple? Or nipples, is that why you're being so damn withholding?" Jimin suggested as he finished his drink, and you glared at him. "You've seen me shirtless!" Jimin exclaimed, making you laugh.
"Jimin, you do not have tits. You can walk around shirtless," you deadpanned, and Jimin scoffed, "excuse you, I have plenty of fans that tweet about wanting to shove their face into my tiddies," Jimin boasted, making you laugh.
"Oh, shut up," you said, feeling shy under his observant gaze. "Did it hurt?" Jimin asked, and you nodded, "like a fucking bitch," you said, and Jimin smirked, "I could kiss it better," Jimin suggested earning a glare from you.
"Jimin, shut up," you mumbled, sipping more of your drink, "unless it's not in a place to be kissed?" Jimin asked and tried to look deeply pensive, "then again, I don't think there is an inch of you I wouldn't kiss," Jimin said, earning a glare from you.
"Okay, if I show you will you shut up about it?" You asked the alcohol had given you liquid courage, and it had loosened your tongue. If you were being entirely honest, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Jimin wanted to touch you, you were touch starved, and Jimin was sex on legs, with pouty plush lips that you wished would wrap around your clit.
"Yes, but I promise for how my body might react to it, you're hot and now a piercing? I'm only human," Jimin said dramatically as he sat back on your bed. You rolled your eyes at his words and placed your cup on your bedside table before getting off the bed.
"Wait, walk over to this side, I want to see," Jimin said, and you rolled your eyes at Jimin before walking over to his side. "Got a piercing kink or something?" You teased, and Jimin shook his head, "no, I have a kink for shiny and beautiful things," Jimin said, his voice low, and you groaned internally as you watched him drink you in.
"It's not fucking fair. You can't look at me like that," you whined, earning a shrug from Jimin, as he laid his head on your pillow and stared up at you. "Like what, pretty girl?" Jimin said softly as he moved his hand to stroke your thigh.
"You are a fucking flirt, and the worst thing is you know how to ensnare people with just one look!" You exclaimed, making Jimin laugh as he sat up, his back resting against the headboard of the bed.
"Oh?" Jimin said cocking an eyebrow at you, "then why don't you shut me up?" Jimin taunted, making you glare at him, but his words gave you the final boost of confidence you needed. "Fine, I will," you said, gently pushing Jimin's hand of your thigh as you stepped closer to him.
You took a deep breath as you pulled your jumper off but still took enough time to earn a complaint from Jimin, "the wait will be worth it," you said, assuring Jimin, who huffed dramatically as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed, his legs dangling off the bed.
"Jimin!" You giggled as he pulled you to stand between his legs, "show me," Jimin said, his hands resting on your hips, and you nodded as you pulled your shirt off your head and threw it across the room.
"Wait, so not a navel piercing," Jimin said as he ran his thumb over your belly button, an action that would elicit giggles from you, but the way he did it now, with his hot breath on your waist, it only caused your hips to jerk forward.
"Shut up and watch," you mumbled, and Jimin nodded as he sat back, resting on his palms as he looked up to watch you, as you continued to strip. You undid your bra and dropped the bra to the floor, and Jimin's eyes widened in confusion as he saw that your nipples were unpierced.
"May I?" Jimin asked as he sat up straight, inching his hand closer to your chest, and you nodded, moaning softly as his hands cupped your breasts, his fingers finding your nipples and tweaking, and rolling them between his thumbs, earning a moan from you.
"You know, I've heard that to get your tits pierced, your nipples need to be hard," Jimin said as he tugged on your now hardening nipples. "But, I would ensure they'd stay hard," Jimin said, his mouth inches away from your stomach, making your cunt clench as his hot breath fanned over your tummy.
"Oh yeah?" You asked, sighing in pleasure as Jimin rolled your nipples in between his fingers, "how would you ensure that?" You asked, making Jimin smirk, "may I touch to demonstrate?" Jimin asked, and you nodded.
Jimin smiled at you as he craned his neck slightly, allowing his lips to touch your breast, his thick tongue running over the pebbled surface as he gave your nipple a lick. At the same time, his hand massaged the other breast, "fuck, Jimin," you moaned softly as he moved his mouth to your other breast, repeating his actions again.
"That's how I'd keep it hard, no need for a clam, my tongue and hands will do it so much better," Jimin bragged as he moved his hands away from your chest and again, leaned back on the bed resting on his palms.
"Show me," Jimin said softly, and you nodded as you took another deep breath as you undid your shorts and kicked them off, along with your underwear. While you wanted to drag it out and torture Jimin until he was begging, you couldn't wait, you were growing wetter by the second, and your cunt felt like it was on fire and only Jimin could put it out.
"What the fuck," Jimin gasped when his eye caught onto the shiny jewellery between your legs, you weren't entirely sure if his reaction was good or not, but when he reached out to wrap an arm around your waist a second later, you smirked knowing it hard the desired effect on him.
"Nope, why don't you," Jimin said as he let you go and pulled off his shirt and kicked off his jeans, and laid back down on the bed, "why don't you come up here, let me see it up close," Jimin said pointing to his mouth making you gasp.
"Jimin," you said softly, "I like shiny things, and I like to take my time to ensure I get a good look," Jimin said, propping himself up on his elbows. "Come here, let me see," Jimin said as he held out his hand, and you took it, as you got on the bed and crawled up his body, your legs on either side of his body, you crawled up until your pussy was inches away from his mouth.
"Fuck, you got your clit pierced?" Jimin asked, his breath fanning over your cunt, making your pussy clench. "Can I touch it?" Jimin asked, and you nodded furiously, earning a laugh from him. "I can't see it properly, princess, you're so wet, it's making it hard to see," Jimin said, pretending to complain, and you were about to sass back at him when you felt his hands on your ass as he pushed your cunt over his mouth.
"Let me clean you up?" Jimin asked, and you nodded, letting out a gasp of pleasure, it was more a shriek, but Jimin's lips were absolute sin on your cunt. Jimin moved his hands away from your ass and instead wrapped them around your thighs, holding you in place. He moved you a little more until your clit and piercing landed right on his lips.
Jimin opened his mouth slightly only to close them once they were enclosed around your clit, his tongue moving along the swollen bud and playing with the piercing. "Jimin, fuck," you groaned, your hands moving down to find purchase in his hair.
Jimin slowly started to move his lips, sucking your clit as his tongue ran over your clit, his tongue now lying flat against your cunt as he licked your clit. Jimin smirked against your cunt as he moved his mouth away from your pussy to speak.
"Still so wet sweet girl. How about you lie down? Let me get a closer look?" Jimin said, and you nodded shakily, moving your legs, and you laid down next to him, and Jimin wasted no time in moving to lie between your legs, his mouth moving to cover your cunt.
"Jimin, fuck," you groaned out in pleasure as Jimin's lips wrapped around your clit and started to suck, his tongue constantly running over your clit in figure eights.
"Jimin, fuck, I'm going to cum," you moaned, making Jimin move his lips away from your cunt, earning a whine from you. "No, you're going to cum on my tongue. I want to taste you," Jimin said as he moved his mouth to push his tongue into your cunt, his movements silencing any protests.
"Jimin, fuck," you moaned out in pleasure as he pushed his tongue into your cunt. Jimin moved his hand to your clit, his fingers slowly tracing the metal piercing, "blue huh? my favourite colour, did you get this for me, sweet girl?" Jimin asked, moving his mouth away from your cunt as his fingers trailed the metal piercing.
"Did you get your pretty little pussy pierced and then got it done in my favourite colour because you knew I wouldn't be able to resist?" Jimin teased, and you continued to let out whines as he smirked and moved his mouth back to your cunt, plunging his tongue in.
"Fuck, Jimin," you wailed as he ate you out, his fingers rubbed slow circles on your clit, finally pushing you over the edge and cum, screaming in pleasure, toes curling as you rode out your orgasm on his tongue.
"Fuck, you're so fucking sweet," Jimin said once you finally settled after your orgasm, "that was amazing," you breathed, making Jimin smile as he laid down next to you. "Fuck, that piercing is hot, so fucking hot," Jimin mumbled as he turned to face you, his hand moving down your body and resting on your throbbing cunt.
"Did you like the blue?" You asked shyly, gasping as Jimin pushed two fingers into your cunt, "fucking hell, Jimin!" You groaned in pleasure as your pussy clenched around his thick fingers, filling you in ways that you only dreamt about.
"Yeah? You like when I finger your pussy, you like it?" Jimin asked only to receive a choked yes from you.
"Fuck, you look so fucking good, well you look good all the time, but now that you got your pretty little cunt pierced, I don't think I'll ever stop touching, tasting and playing with it. Plus, you should know, I like shiny things," Jimin said as he ran his thumb over your clit and pressed down and ran his thumb on your clit in circles.
"Jimin, fucking hell, I'm going to cum again," you wailed out, and Jimin smirked as he captured your lips with his, pulling you in for a soft kiss, as he swallowed your moans and pushed his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss.
"Cum," Jimin said softly, moving his mouth away from the kiss for a second only to close the gap again as he continued to kiss you. His fingers never once moved from your cunt, as he fingered you. His thumb unrelenting on your clit, they moved in tandem as they worked to make you cum and fall apart under his touch again.
"Jimin," you mewled as you pulled away from the kiss as you let out a gasp of pleasure as your orgasm overtook you, making your body shake in amusement.
"So, fucking good," you moaned, mumbling as you rested your head against Jimin's chest. "Fuck, ugh, this is going to sound so fucking lame, but will you go on a date with me?" Jimin asked suddenly, and you turned to face him.
"Look, I know I like you, and I skipped a lot of steps, but I'm glad that you getting your pussy pierced finally gave me the courage," Jimin said, earning a scoff from you.
"Jimin, if it's just for sex," you started, and Jimin shook his head. "As I said, the timing is awful, but no, it's not, you're sweet, funny, smart, and a pain in my ass, but also a pain in my ass that I want all the time," Jimin confessed, making you blush.
"So you want to be my boyfriend?" You asked, and Jimin smiled, pulling you in for a soft kiss, "if you'll let me," Jimin said softly, making you smile at him.
"Yeah, I'd like that," you said, making Jimin smile as he captured your lips with his, "well then, girlfriend, how about I propose that I take you out on a date next week, and if all goes well, I'll bury my face in your sweet cunt and make you cum as many times as you want?" Jimin said, making you laugh as you nodded.
"Wait, next week?" You asked, and Jimin nodded as he started to move, "why not this week?" You said softly, earning a smirk from Jimin as he laid between your thighs again, "because," Jimin said as he placed another kiss on your throbbing clit.
"I intend to make up for lost time this week, and frankly, after I'm done, you won't be able to walk," Jimin boasted, and you were about to complain, but the words died on your tongue the minute he pushed his fingers into your sopping cunt.
"Did I ever tell you I liked shiny things?" Jimin said as he licked your clit, making you whine, "many times," you breathed out, making Jimin grin as he moved to latch his lips to your clit, and suck.
Yep, it was going to be a long night, but the way which his tongue and fingers played with your cunt, you weren't complaining about it too much either.

𝓟𝓳𝓶 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽 (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें