Chapter 43 - ✓

Before they went out of the house, Shainna made sure that her kids and Angge were also wearing face masks.

"Mama, let's go," Ryi said as she tug the edge of her mama's shirt. Shainna picked up the kid and said, "So excited, aren't we?" Angge on the other hand picked Nadi up and they finally went out of the house. Then they went inside the van which had been waiting for them. It was sent by the company to secure their safety.

"We're going to the sky!" Nadi exclaimed. "Mama, can we eat clouds? Does it taste like cotton candy?" Ryi asked which made the parents laugh. Shainna pinched the girl's nose playfully and said, "No, silly. We can't eat clouds and it certainly doesn't taste like cotton candy."

The driver opened the door for them and they all hopped in. Khate is also with them because she's Shainna's manager and her support would be a big help when Shainna talks to their big boss. Shaira, Shainna's assistant, of course, will go with them as well. Kei on the other hand preferred to stay in the country.

"Hello, kids," Khate greeted the twins with a smile. She likes them so much but their first meet was kind of chaotic. The twins got scared of her because of her natural fierce look but it didn't take a lot of time until they finally warmed up to her.

"Auntie Khatieee!" The twins exclaimed as they went to their aunt and the latter welcomed them with open arms.

"I still can't believe they like you," Shainna said before letting out a soft chuckle. Khate just rolled eyes at her. Then they also hopped in the car and settled down before Khate told the driver to start driving.

"Auntie Khatie, we're going to the tower!" Ryi said enthusiastically. Khate gasped as if she was so surprised. "Really?" She asked.

"That's right, auntie. Mama said we're going there. It's a big big big tower," Nadi replied while trying to demonstrate how big the tower is.

"Can I go with you?" Khate said but of course, she didn't mean it. She knows that they wouldn't let her. She just want to see their reaction and she got it when Ryi said, "No, no, only me, Nadi, mama, and dada. Only the four of us will go, Auntie Khatie."

"Yeah but don't worry auntie, we will let you come with us the next time we go there," Nadi said, backing up her sister. Shainna and Angge just laughed at their kids' reactions.

Khate held her chest, pretending to be hurt and upset. Then she said, "But why?"
Shainna couldn't help but smile. This is the first time she saw Khate acting silly. The woman is usually so serious if not angry all the time.

"That's because it's our family time, auntie," Nadi replied. "Am I not part of your family?" Khate said, now acting like she's pitiful. The couple just kept on watching the interactions and they were having fun hearing their twins' responses.

Ryi sighed before saying, "Auntie, you are a part of our family but-uh, you've been to Paris, right?" Khate nodded.

"You've been there before?" Ryi asked again. "Yeah," the adult said playfully. "Then you already went there for sure. You don't have to go with us anymore."

"Right, you shouldn't come with us but don't worry, I'll tell you about it when we get back," Nadi said while patting her auntie's shoulder. Khate was already holding her laughter but she managed to say, "Okay but you should give me pictures."