Chapter 32 - ✓

"Times up girls," Angge announced and she gestured for the girls to come to her.

"We gon' go to the mall now, Dada?" Ryi asked. "Yes, we're going to buy gifts for grandmommy," Angge answered.

"You come here first, let me wipe your sweats," Shainna said while taking out towels from the bag. The twins then went to her. She began wiping their faces, back, and their chest. She doesn't want them to get sick from the sweats. After that, she again put powder on their backs and sprayed baby cologne on their dress.

Angge was just watching them the whole time, still feeling like things are surreal. Seeing Shainna taking care of their kids is probably the best scene she's ever seen so far. It just kind of melted her heart.

"Jhane, what are you waiting for? Come here," Shainna said, gesturing for Angge to come to her as well. Angge creased her forehead and asked, "Me? Why?"

"Silly, let me wipe your sweats too. You're back is already soaked. It might get you sick," Shainna explained while she take another towel. "Well, I'd like to be taken care of by you so..." She immediately went in front of Shainna. Then the latter began patting the towel on her back, right inside her shirt.

Well, her back was indeed soaking with her own sweat. It was worth it though because not only did she have fun but she also got her girl to take care of her. Isn't that awesome?

"Finally, finally, finally..." Nadi suddenly said while clapping her little hands.

"Finally what, baby?" Shainna asked sweetly. Then the baby replied, "Finally, there's someone to take care of Dada."

"Right, right, Dada always takes care of us besides Auntie Lai, Mama Karla, and Auntie Carmela but no one takes care of her. Now, we have you to do it but don't worry mama, dada will take care of you as well," Ryi said and winked at her mother. Shainna couldn't help but grin and she exchanged looks with Angge.

"Dada wasn't taking care of herself when mama wasn't around yet?" Shainna asked.

"A bit. Sometimes dada doesn't eat because she's tapping on her laptop. Then-then she sometimes falls asleep writing on papers," Nadi said and pouted. Shainna suddenly felt bad for Angge. She must have been working so hard these past few years.

"Hey, that's not good for your health," Shainna said and kind of scolded Angge while her hands were on her waists.

"You know I was just working hard for our future," Angge reasoned out.

"But you still have to take care of your health. What's the use of millions and billions of dollars if you'll ruin yourself in the process? You should know how to rest sometimes."

"Okay, boss," She winked at Shainna.

"Let's go!" Ryi exclaimed and so they headed outside and walked towards their car. Angge opened the doors for her girls. Then they settled then on the car seat once again. Then, she helped Shainna hop onto the car before she went to the driver's seat and drove off.

The whole ride toward the mall was never dull. The two little girls didn't run out of stories to tell and questions to ask. Shainna and Angge are not complaining though. In fact, they love how they're so talkative and open to them. Shainna began to wonder if they'll be like that until they grow into beautiful young ladies.

"Lovey, do you think they'll still be like this when they grow up?" Shainna asked out of the blue. Angge glanced at her before asking, "What do you mean?"

"You know, them being talkative, telling us how their day went, the people they made friends with, what they feel and everything," Shainna answered and let out a little sigh.