Chapter 5 - ✓

When the man got back home, he saw his cousin spacing out while hugging a baby onesie. She had been like this since she came few days ago. It's either she's crying or spacing out. He can't help but to feel sad for his cousin.

She wasn't like that before. She was lively and cheerful although she's savage at times. He will probably not completely understand because he don't know the pain of losing a child.

"I already delivered the milk successfully. It was received by a woman. Uhm, it's probably the person's sister but she's nice," he said as he walk towards his cousin.

The woman flinched but eventually recovered.

"Yah, you frightened me," she said while holding her chest. The guys just chuckled.

"By the way, how long are you gonna keep hiding here?" He asked.

"You sound as if I'm a nuisance to you? Do you really wanna get rid of me that much?" She joked.

She actually have been there since the day after she gave birth. She ran away from home again because she's so upset. She still hate her parents at the moment.

"It's not that I don't want you here. Well, you can stay as long as you want but are you really not going to see your parents before you leave?" He asked.

She knows that he wouldn't understand because he don't know how mad she is at them.

"For what? So they could force me to do something I don't want to again? I'm tired of their bullshits. T-they didn't even wait until I could see my baby before they..." She felt the lump in her throat. She bit her lower lip and prevented her tears from falling.

"But the baby was already dead. They said they didn't want you to be traumatized when you see her so they asked for her to be cremated before you wake up," he explained because that's what he heard about the other side of the story.

"No, no, no, you wouldn't understand. I-I should have at least saw her. I-I could've held her in my arms for the last time but they deprived me of that. You don't understand how it feels to see your child turn into ashes. She was my life, Mitch. She gave me another reason to live but she was suddenly gone. I-I still remember her kicking inside my womb months ago. She was there. I don't understand why she'd just die. Maybe they were reckless when they handled her. They should've saved her," she said and she couldn't stop her tears anymore.

Mitch felt as if his heart was being pierced seeing his cousin like this. It was actually the first time she said all these things since she came. So, he went to her and hugged his little cousin.

"You're right, I don't know how painful that is but don't think that you're alone, alright? Brother is here for you always. You'll get through this."

"Mitch, I miss her so much. I miss my baby. S-she could've been the only thing that was left to me by her father but now she's gone too. I don't really know how I could keep living," she said while still crying on her cousins shoulder.

"It's okay to be sad because of what you're going through but don't loose your will to live. I am here, also our other cousins, there a lot of people who love you. When you go to Paris, start a new life and meet new people. I know it's gonna be hard but Shay is strong, she'll get through difficult times like this," he said and patted his cousin's back.

Meanwhile at Angelica's house...

Angge suddenly realized that the babies didn't have names yet. She also doubt that they are already registered. So, here she had been searching through the internet trying to find suitable names for the twins.

However, after almost an hour, she still wasn't able to find names that she like. Those are either old-fashioned or too common. She wanted her babies' names to be unique and meaningful.