Chapter 21 - ✓

After that sweet kiss, they became awkward again. Shainna told Angge that the dinner was ready and so, they ate with a deafening silence. No one dared to speak, it was like they were afraid to say something wrong.

After they finish eating, Angge cleaned the table and washed the dishes while Shainna on the other hand, took a shower. While doing it, she unconsciously touched her lips which was kissed by Angge a few moments ago.

"Out of the three lips I kissed, hers was the fucking best," She mumbled and blushed like a teenager.

Shainna has actually been in a relationship twice already. The first one was with a guy and the second was with a girl. Of course, she made out with them that was why she knew how to kiss, unlike Angge who was never been kissed.

However, although she kissed her exes before, none of them went beyond the second base. The reason for this is that she was basically gatekept by her parents. Those relationships she had were actually kept secret until those two controlling monsters found out and ruin everything.

So basically, both she and Angge are virgins.

Obviously, she likes Angge despite meeting her recently. Angge is just so adorable, pure, innocent, and fun to be with which would easily make anyone fall for her. Plus, her lips tasted so good, so addictive.

Shainna is scared if ever she and Angge would level up and date each other. She's anxious that her parents would come into the picture and mess everything up again just like what they did to her previous relationships. Can she fight for love this time?

She sighed and just finished bathing, she's not even sure yet if Angge likes her too. Besides, it's only been three days. Everything would seem so fast.

She got ready to sleep. Just when she was already settled on the bed, Angge came in and opened her luggage to get herself some clothes.

Shainna turned her back to the other side and pretended to sleep while Angge went to the bathroom and take a bath as well.

Just like Shainna, Angge also reminisced about the kiss they shared earlier and she couldn't help but smile. She never knew that kissing would feel so amazing until she experience it with Shainna Gayle.

She was literally blushing while washing herself up. She was trying hard not to think lewd thoughts about Shainna though. She'll only feel so guilty later. Besides, she thinks it would be disrespectful. Other than that, Shainna is literally just outside sleeping. Whatever she does, the latter would definitely hear it. So, it's a no.

After the bath, she put on her pajamas and decided to sleep. However, just like the other night she also couldn't fall asleep. The memory of her and Shainna kissing keeps on repeating in her mind like a broken tape.

It was the same for Shainna. The woman just kept on tossing and turning. She was thinking about it so much and she really wanted to talk to Angge but she was so hesitant.

She wants to tell the tall girl that she likes the latter but she's afraid the woman would reject her or think that she's weird for liking someone she only meet a few days ago. What if Angge would be turned off instead?

But she really wants to talk to the latter and it frustrates her. So, she sat bolt upright in her bed, making Angge flinch and look in her direction.