"First of all, we can't be sure if Verdant thought of that or not. It is entirely possible that he did think about that but had some reason not to use that," Izuku explained and then shrugged, "and even if he didn't, it's not like I have to think of every great idea, that ever existed in this universe."

The Verdant group could indeed use the gates more often but Izuku didn't want the government to know that as knowledge is power after all and if it seems like they had a limit then it made it easier for Izuku to plan surprises in the war.

"Izuku was right, Verdant had pretty good reason for not using the gates," Momo said.

He also didn't want any other country to know that they had made teleportation gates yet since it would be their main transportation method to get to space in the future which is proving fruitful with the tests that had been going on in the R&D department since they needed to make sure a gate could even be opened in space since they had made it in mind of opening on earth. They have been having some trouble but were making good progress to include the ability to open a gate in outer space such as on the moon.

"Can we please focus on this part instead of all the other stupid things," Mei said with stars in her eyes.

"The fate of our country and society is stupid to you?" Shinso raised his brow.

"Yes," Mei replied without even looking at him.

Outside of that topic, the UA bus passed through the gate and found themselves in what appeared to be a new underground location. It was a large cement room with a door at the end as the only exit of the room but the room was also filled with Verdant Guards standing near the door and along the wall.

"I am not trying to offend anyone, but this does look like a room you enter in video games before you actually confront the boss," Kaminari said.

Toga walked over to the door and knocked on it. Aizawa opened it up so Nezu could talk to Toga. "If you would all follow me into the meeting room. The Verdant Emperor will soon be arriving." Toga said and Nezu told everyone it was time to get off the bus which everyone was a bit nervous about but soon they all walked behind Toga and they soon arrived inside a meeting hall.

" Toga said and Nezu told everyone it was time to get off the bus which everyone was a bit nervous about but soon they all walked behind Toga and they soon arrived inside a meeting hall

"Yeah, you have luxurious meeting rooms! We know that already, so can we move on," Jiro rolled her eyes.

Toga directed them to their seats and told the students they could sit either in the second layer or anywhere else as the staff and Nezu sat down on their side of the round table. Nezu looked at the table and noticed the map of Japan and the war fronts were marked on it with recent information. Toga left the room and about a few minutes later a guard in the room announced the arrival of the Verdant Emperor.

"Not this again," Izuku grumbled under his breath as this entire spectacle of him being the emperor was getting more and more embarrassing for him.

"Announcing the arrival of the Verdant Emperor and his guards." said the verdant member as the main doors opened up and entered the Verdant Guards with Izuku walking in with his mother next to him. Everyone in the entire room that belonged to the Verdant placed their right arm across their chest and bowed slightly as Izuku walked into the room.