Chapter 17 "kiss"

Start from the beginning

"Jimin...My exam is over and now I have to go home..." You started making excuses.

"It's alright... you'll go with your dad..but he's busy with Namjoon, till then you can stay with me, can't you ?? " Jimin looked your eyes but you don't want to eye contact with him.

"Why you stealing your eyes from me..." He asked.

"J-jimin it's alright to stay with you but I-I....umm I-I actually.. don't wanna..." You hasitated, then you fastly said last sentence but his ears well worked.

"Ok then go..." He said before leaving.

He had left before you could say anything.

Ahhhh...What is all this happening? I am unable to understand...I was looking for jimin for so long and when he came in front, I pushed him away and said to leave..what the fuck my mind is trying to do??

you stood there quietly, like a storm has come and gone by near you.

"Hii...nice to meet you..." Suddenly a voice tore you from your thoughts.

You turned back and looked at that person.

Aishhhh... why?? Why?? so with me ?? The one from whom I was trying to hide came infront what the fuck....

You're thinking making disgusting face, and he looked towards you with zero expression.

"what are you doing here ?? " You asked with no interest.

"I came to check on you..." He smirked.

"Why ??? Are you my bodyguard or manager??? " You said folding your hand on chest.

"Same clichés, you have no other words, whenever I come in front of you, you have the same question, *why have you come* Huh tell me ?"

He asked, figure out you actually you look little mess.

"What??? Is something wrong with me ??? Why are you staring me?? " You asked furrowing your eyebrows.

"Leave... actually I came to take admission.."

"Why?? Aren't your KT high-school teaching you well ?? " You replied him.

"Isn't like that..." He about to say ahead but you cut him.

"C'mon now you're wasting my time..." You said checking your wrist watch.

"You became so fast forward that's why I have to come to take admission in this university..." He smirked.

"Aren't you ?? You're already so fast forward man ... Why you don't need this university...go to hell..and don't interrupt my way... I'm leaving..." You warned him before leaving, he just checked you out head to toe by your back.

On the other hand, Jimin was sitting in his staff room. His eyes were on the TV screen hanging in front of him, on which he was watching everything that just happened to you, although he could not hear the sound, but he understood very well

In fact, when he left you, he noticed that there is a CCTV camera here which is connected to his staff room, he immediately went and cut that part but he started seeing different scenes like that man and you were about to stand there and talking with each other.

Even I think he know his face but don't know his name..maybe

Ahh this guy came this far, y/n never told much about him. She is hiding something from me.

Jimin was thinking while stood up from his place and turned off the screen.

He smiled so big and shy all of sudden while rubbing head.

*In evening at your home*

"Has he come again? But you said that he is in abroad..." Sujan furrowing her eyebrow as she heard that news from you.

"C'mon sujan...why I care...he wasn't in abroad...Even he never went abroad...he lied to me..but he didn't know that I know him very well..." You got up from your place and turned your face to window.

" But why is he bothering you like this now, and that too after so many years..." Sujan came near you.

"He is bothering from last 1 year...." You said making fist.

"And now you are telling me ?.." sujan yelled you.

" Ok but what about jimin?? isn't he your bf ?? " Sujan again said it seems she totally pissed off I think*

" Nooo way... Why would jimin be my bf?? You have gone mad?? " You yelled her turning your face to her.

"But it seems that jimin loves you...last week in grandma's funeral..he was caring you and even crying with you and I don't think he was crying for grandma...he was crying cause you were crying....I can say that he loves you...but I don't know about him well if he is good or not..." Sujan smiled at you.

You started thinking about today's topic when jimin kissed you suddenly, it was so gentle..You can still feel his soft lips.

"what are you thinking ? about jimin or about jungkook..??? " Sujan hit your head.

"Ouch nothing...I am not thinking of anything and of no one..." You managed your words. Hehe you managed here but you can't with jimin..lmao*

"I think jimin is good to you..." Sujan said proudly.

You hit her by elbow...

"Don't forget he's my professor..." You gave her glare and she chuckled.

*To be continued*