#45 (Story)

You decided to go to a mall and shop for clothes. You did noticed the mall was empty...but there was light and every store said it was open...so you went to a clothes shop and noticed a cute (c/s/n) and you were about to grab until...

you heard a voice. "That looks cute on you!"

What do you do?

Aries - You smiled "thank you! but who are you?" you blinked, kinda scared.

Taurus - You just blinked as you ignored them, not giving a damn about death rn.

Gemini - You got a little scared but at the same time smiled, repling "t-thank you!"

Cancer - You freaked out and just ran away from it.

Leo - You chuckled "Why thank you. But why you are in my head? get out." 

Virgo - You laughed and said "thank you!" then looked around, trying to find them but you couldnt. you then stopped laughing and blinked. "Wtf?"

Libra - You just ignored them. nothing special.

Scorpio - You blinked before cursing under your breath, trying to find a near object and yell "Who the fuck is here!?!"

Sagittarius - you just nodded and replied "Yes! it will also look good on you!"

Capricorn - NAH YOU GOT SCARED AND RAN AWAY FROM THAT MALL, NEVER COMING BACK

Aquarius - You were in F.E.A.R. and Fucked when you saw a tentacle out of nowhere going towards you, you're dead dead 0-0

Pisces - You pretended you couldnt hear them, you were actually scared