"oh well he's a momma's boy." i said and gave his head a kiss.

"i'm sure you want to go back to working out so i guess i'll let you go." i told him and rolled my eyes.

"you don't have to, you could stay on the phone we're using my dads phone for music." he said offering to stay on the phone.

"are you sure, i kinda feel like your tired of me." i told him and pouted.

"me, tired of you? nope. never, i don't mind. plus i hope us being on the phone helps you fall back asleep." he said as he grabbed his airpods and put one in.

i think i'm connected to it cause i can hear what he's saying to his dad pretty clearly as he started playing music already.

"i never sleep more then 5 hours so i'm kinda used to it." i said and brought the blankets up more to reach my neck.

" i don't get it when your with me or sleeping at my house you don't really wake up until like 8 or 9"he said looking at me confused.

"i don't know." i said just so he drops it.

"when are you gonna come." i asked him cause i don't wanna do anything until he comes.

"i was gonna go at 11 but i'll probably go after i take a shower at like 7 so your not waiting too long." he told me as he's practicing boxing with his dad or whatever i don't know.

"okayy." i said and yawned.

"your tired, sleep until i get there."he said

"but i don't want to sleep." i said. yawning again.

"just go to sleep i'm not gonna hang up." he says out of breath.

"okay." i whispered. my eyes started closing.
******
(Javons pov)
she's asleep. i don't like the fact she only had three hours of sleep.

she looks so pretty sleeping there with noodles in her arms.

still can't believe he cuddles her like that but not me, like us boys are supposed to team up against her but no he's on her side.

he's such a mommy's boy.

not even realizing i was admiring her my dad cuts me out of my own thoughts.

"your obsessed with her." he said and hit me with his glove.

"no i'm not, i just have a little crush on her." i said and push his hand away from me.

i'm not obsessed. i just have a crush.

"have you asked her on a date." he asked me.

i started to box with him again.

"no, i don't think she would say yeah." i said as i threw a punch to his blocking glove.

"how would you know that if you don't ask, you want to make things right with her. right?" he asked me

"of course i do." i told him before blocking his punch

"then start again, make it right. you want it to be different, then start different." he said

i didn't even think like that, i didn't even ask her out last time. i didn't do anything right and i expected her to fall in love with me.

"i didn't raise you like that javon, that's not how a man does things." he said to me

"i know. i wanna make it right i do wanna be with her.i do want things to be different with her"

"okay. then start different " he replied