chapter 42

what's a good powder to use. i'm getting into makeup but i have no idea what type to get. i have normal skin type but could get dry around my nose. any tips i'll appreciate❤️.

(isabella's point of view)
javon looks so yummy looking. i swear i would have said some inappropriate things if my mom and ella wasn't in the room right now.

he takes a couple of steps into the house.

he's just watching me with a smile on his face. i shouldn't be as nervous as i am right now. we're already together. and i'm sure he's already to obsessed with me to breakup. but that's fine cause i'm obsessed with him too.

not a crazy stalkery. 'if you get a new girlfriend ima gonna kill her' type of obsessed. i'm more of a 'your my boyfriend so i'm gonna admire every little thing you do to me cause i appreciate and love you' type of obsessed.

so basically the healthy kind of obsessed. or is there a healthy kind? i'm not sure.

when i walk up to him. he hands me a big bouquet of flowers. then do i only now take notice of the flowers my mom and sister are holding.

that shit is so cute. not only did he bring me some flowers but my mom and sister too? so fucking cute.

"you look pretty." ella said coming up to me and giving me a hug. from around my waist.

"aw thank you, you always look pretty." i told her wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"i want you home no later then 11:30" my mom said.

"okay mom." i laughed knowing she only said that cause she wants to act like one of those white people in the tv shows.

"let me take a picture of you three before you go." my mom said pulling out her phone.

i go to pick up ella, while still having my flowers in my hand.

before i can get down to pick her up she holds her arms open for javon.

he looks at me and smiles before leaning down to pick her up.

he scoots me closer to him, by wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me into the side of his body.

we all smile when my mom says to say 'cheeesee' you know dragging on the word so you can get more then one picture.

"okay you two go. get out of my house." my mom pushed us out. taking my flowers and telling me she'll put them in a vase and put them in my room.

javon takes my hand and leads me outside to the car

he takes me to the passenger side, opening the door for me he grabs my hand while i get in and make myself comfortable.

he leans down and places a kiss on my lips.
****
"can you just please tell me" i asked him bringing our interlocked hands to my chest.

"no babe just wait." he laughed.

"have you told your mom that you dropped cheer?" he asked me.

"no." i responded.

"why." he asked me looking at me. while we stopped at a red light.

"i just feel like there's no motivation to be doing it anymore. i love it don't get me wrong but nobody's motivating me to be the best or anything so there's just no point of being in competition when only i see the potential. i just don't want my mom to think i'm losing myself." i said being completely honest. i don't want to lie to him. but i hope he doesn't feel bad, cause it was my decision.

"i didn't know you felt like that babe." he said pulling me over by my hand. i leaned in and placed a kiss on his neck, before pulling away i licked a spot on his neck then placed another kiss.