chapter 14

(Isabella pov)

watching wanna pick out 5 pairs of cheeky underwear which are the ones i wear. he asked me to show him the other types of them so i lead him around the table showing him different types all in the size medium.

so far he has about 14 pairs of underwear's in the bag. i honestly didn't think he was going to enjoy this as much.

showing him the last type of underwear's which are thongs, he pauses for a moment.

"you ever had these before, they'd look hella good on your pretty ass." he said before looking at the patterns and colors on them.

"yeah i did i liked wearing them for myself, it boasts my confidence a little."i said watching him

"i have 14 already ima get the last 6 ones right here." wanna says

"okay, i don't mind."

he ends up getting red, black, purple, brown, halloween ones with pumpkins on it, and another halloween one with ghost on them for the thongs section only i don't even have a clue on what other kinds he got i know he got me white ones and i'm not sure if i wanna wear them, with my luck i'll start my period.

"alright i have twenty in here. let's go look at the body scrubs i saw them and i wanna pick one or two out for you."he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the body scrub section.

"smell this one it's a melon scrub it says watermelon, and this one it's a honey scrub." he says looking at the names and them passing them to me.

"ouu i like this one." i say after smelling the watermelon one.
"this one smells good imagine if i smelt like that after taking a shower." i said after smelling the honey one passing them to him so he could smell them.

"mmm yeah we for sure getting these. let's get what did you want a spray you said or something." he said holding my hand after he put the body scrubs into the bag

"a perfume and no it's okay you already got me body scrubs."i said pulling him with me to the line to pay.

"look they're right here come on grab one you know if you don't ima get more then one for you cause i know you like to have options." he said lighting pushing me to grab one.

"okay i'll grab one." i said looking at them while where in line cause there right next to us on the shelflike thing.

i couldn't decide between love mist or strawberry & champagne so i grabbed both

"wanna smell them." i passed them to him.

"mmm i hella like these ima bout to take a photo of them so i can buy you some when you run out." he said pulling out his phone and taking a picture of them "you always smelling so good beautiful." he mumbled wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"really i hardly wear perfume only to school and that's after gym." i said shocked that i always smelt good like yeah i always take care of myself and make sure i'm clean and have good water balance but i didn't know that.

"really you always be smelling sweet." he said quietly "i bet you taste sweet too hm." he whispered in my ear

i blushed like crazy he's so naughty;)  covering up my face with my hands i gigged shyly "stopp your so annoying."

"don't act like you don't like it." he said laughing.

"how much do you think it's gonna be take a guess." i asked him knowing he'll probably get it hella wrong.

"um $90.00 or $100 dollars the underwear's can't be that expensive." he said.

oh boy is he wrong.

"i think maybe about $150." i said